Pireaus Port

I know this should be in the Euro forum but people hardly ever seem to go in there!

I’m loading for Crete on Monday. Have been to Greece several times but never to one of the Islands. Been to Pireaus a couple of times to and the port itself looks like a complete nightmare. Anybody have any tips to make my life easier, like where to go!?

Thanking you

I’ve only ever been to the back end of Piraeus using the freighter, but I found this site, it should be able to point you in the right direction :smiley: http://www.olp.gr/serv_pass_coastal_en.html

Thank you thats very handy. At least I have a good idea of where to go now.

I just went and spent £800 on a holiday to Greece, come back onto this site and whats the first thing I see…

switchlogic:
…I’m loading for Crete on Monday…

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Ok…im not really jealous!! :laughing:

I guess you have just (zb) off quite a few people there Switch :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Dont forget your camera, and if you stop in one place for long enough see if you can post a diary!! :laughing: :wink:

Dont worry I’ll be taking a lot of pics. Also just bought a video camera that does time lapse after the post the other day where a chap posted a video of (i think) Newcastle to Portsmouth in 6 mins. Thought it was great so gonna give it a go.

Twitter me and get real time diary! lukevernon at twitter.com