Pictures of your truck.

yep gotta agree with you dan she is a minter, cant beat them old discovery’s… :smiley:

I wasn’t necessarily looking for an ERF,just a replacement for my aging fl6(I’ll dig out a couple of pics)
Needed a 6wheeler (that I could work on using the contents of my toolbox not a laptop)with a crane and beavertail,the cheesewedge body was a unseen added bonus (after some work)
Only picked it up the first week of the first lockdown but have done a few bits to tidy her up(including frilly curtains lol)wheels etc…
The disco yeah is mint…5lt TVR powered…not sure which is heavier on fuel lol
Dave

The-Snowman:

Socketset:
Overall not a bad ride, quiet comfortable and the cab interior has held up remarkably well for an older Fiat.

Reminds me of a older bird I pulled in Cleopatras nightclub back in the day…

Ah yes Clatty Pats [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my motor…bit old but it’s paid for.

Bigbalddave:
I wasn’t necessarily looking for an ERF,just a replacement for my aging fl6(I’ll dig out a couple of pics)
Needed a 6wheeler (that I could work on using the contents of my toolbox not a laptop)with a crane and beavertail,the cheesewedge body was a unseen added bonus (after some work)
Only picked it up the first week of the first lockdown but have done a few bits to tidy her up(including frilly curtains lol)wheels etc…
The disco yeah is mint…5lt TVR powered…not sure which is heavier on fuel lol
Dave

Lol I wasn’t looking for a foden but an ERF / ■■■■■■■ Eaton Rockwell then ended up with the foden,it’s turned out be a better lorry :open_mouth:

^^^^ bugger me Dan, how much do you charge for delivering a house?

the maoster:
^^^^ bugger me Dan, how much do you charge for delivering a house?

Yes got the idea of those American tv programs :laughing:

Its needs a good wash but does the job superbly

^^^^ nice. Why the low roof version may I ask?

I love a flat top FH. Think they’re better looking than Globies. Do you maybe carry machines with booms that extend over cab? That being reason it’s a flat top?

switchlogic:
I love a flat top FH. Think they’re better looking than Globies. Do you maybe carry machines with booms that extend over cab? That being reason it’s a flat top?

You won’t have anything projecting from the trailer, over the cab in this country. We’re not third world like Asia or Africa!

the maoster:

I was actually looking for a FM540 when I brought that, I go down a lot of farm drive ways and the lower the cab the better.
I mostly move trucks but a few machines here and there. I have never slept in it so the size of the cab doesnt really bother me.

The trailer actually has a hydraulic lift up deck so I dont need to use ramps to get to the top deck.

bowers340:

the maoster:

I was actually looking for a FM540 when I brought that, I go down a lot of farm drive ways and the lower the cab the better.
I mostly move trucks but a few machines here and there. I have never slept in it so the size of the cab doesnt really bother me.

Makes perfect sense. Thank you.

Nothing special. I really wish I kept hold of pictures of my previous trucks better.

plT2UyA.jpg

9fSRrP7.jpg

Here is some of my fav car I had a few years ago. That I deeply regret selling.

Also got some pics of my Ford Transit Cosworth that I even more deeply regret selling… ■■■■ I’ve made so many mistakes selling cars… :angry:

IMG_20191117_101328.jpg

adam277:
Nothing special.

Slight understatement there.

Fleet povo spec ■■■■■ MERC that probably does 50mph pulling a double deck trailer and working for Stobrats.

Jesus! Who put the 1:1 scale picture on?

the maoster:
Jesus! Who put the 1:1 scale picture on?

:laughing: I’ve been scrolling my horizontal scroll bar for a solid 5 minutes and still haven’t reached the other end of the photo yet.

simcor:

adam277:
Nothing special.

Fleet povo spec [zb] MERC that probably does 50mph pulling a double deck trailer and working for Stobrats.

All true apart from I don’t work for stobarts.

adam277:

simcor:

adam277:
Nothing special.

Fleet povo spec [zb] MERC that probably does 50mph pulling a double deck trailer and working for Stobrats.

All true apart from I don’t work for stobarts.

I thought Stobrats did all the tesco work. I know we took the Irish stuff on Stobrats wanted rid of. We used to have the contract at the frozen warehouse at Crick until fairly recently.

Mind we had those povo fleet spec pieces of crap for about a year and half before we got out new Volvos but still get them as spot hires got a few sat in the yard that need a gallon of petrol and a match [emoji23]