Pictures of your cab

Well hello :slight_smile:

I have thought about posting this for a few days now so as i see the “Pictures of your truck” topic has gone so well why don’t we all put pictures of our cab’s :sunglasses:

Some might even stand out from the rest so lets start who’s first :sunglasses:

Call me Cynical but with a Username Mass Media and wanting pictures of Trucks Cabs ■■?

Some advertising campaign on the horizon■■?

Davey Driver:
Call me Cynical but with a Username Mass Media and wanting pictures of Trucks Cabs ■■?

Some advertising campaign on the horizon■■?

deffo not some advertising campaign just a normal joe bloggs like everybody else i have been using the username massmedia for a number of years nothing I found the pictures of your truck post a good one so why not decide to do pictures of your cab to let everyone see so again nothing in it no advertsing no nothing just plain old pictures of your cab

Been reading forum for a while , but only just started to post(please don’t flame me ) . Why. Would you want pics of my dirty grundies hanging of bunk ? outside of cab everyone sees inside is personal space

I like truck interior pics and you rarely get to see in the trucks its always outside pics. You would have to be pretty disgusting to leave dirty grundies lying around in the cab surely a carrier back or similiar for dirty washing :exclamation:

Al

Heres one of the stralis i sometimes drive…with no grundies in sight!!

Al

The grundies was just a joke m8 , the point i was making was inside of your cab is your personal space , so i doubt many would post pics

Well I’ve got nothing to hide so here’s mine…

Cheers
Neil

I like that one ( got nothing to hide ) and theres the curtains pulled halfway across the windows :laughing: :laughing:

neilf:
Well I’ve got nothing to hide so here’s mine…

Cheers
Neil

Looks nice and tidy that does mate!

Al

truckyboy:
I like that one ( got nothing to hide ) and theres the curtains pulled halfway across the windows :laughing: :laughing:

I was waiting for something along those lines…

Cheers
Neilf

scantheman:
Heres one of the stralis i sometimes drive…with no grundies in sight!!

Al

iveco love buttons on the dash board don’t they ■■■■■■■ hell :open_mouth:

jonboy

Mine is just a bog standard fleet unit so nothing spectacular. I’ll have it for about 5 years then it goes to a bigger depot that has a on site vmu. I share it with a serious clean freak so it makes a change from the last guy i shared with when i would find all sorts of wrappers stuffed down the seats.

He’s mine

I’ve got a new steering wheel since that pic was taken, it’s a chrome jobby with a wooden rim.

Mine

Nothing to hide here either…mine!!

newmercman:
He’s mine

I’ve got a new steering wheel since that pic was taken, it’s a chrome jobby with a wooden rim.

bloody hell mate, what you driving a helicopter , do all those clocks and dials actually do anything :smiley:

newmercman:
He’s mine

and I thought the Space Shuttle had been de-comissioned! :astonished: :laughing:

chaversdad:

newmercman:
He’s mine

bloody hell mate, what you driving a helicopter , do all those clocks and dials actually do anything :smiley:

Not a helicopter, more like an aircraft carrier when I’m trying to back into a parking space :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, every dial and switch work, I’ve had it 3yrs now and still haven’t worked out what they all do :blush: :laughing:

frankybaby:
Nothing to hide here either…mine!!

Thats nice :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: