Pictures of sorts

gone

Great pics. Don’t worry about not having a wordy diary - a picture is worth a thousand words.

cheers boss if u c that lorry lost in Ireland with a trailer on next week give me a wave lol.

Great pic’s :smiley: , thanks for posting.

Nice pics, i did removals for a few years around europe.Out of interest did you come all the way back empty?

I think the furthest I ever ran empty when doing household was Malaga to Paris, always got a back load somewhere but hardly ever from Spain, that would have been early to mid 80`s.

Furthest trip back empty for me, gib to london.

i see the porter was in standard sleep mode how do they do that its as if they are connected to the ignition key turn engine on they sleep turn off they become zombies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well i have alot of pics of my porter sleeping if you wanna see them lol… … i came back from holland empty because i “forgot” to turn on the company phone after my drop there lol… off to ireland next week and as far as i know thats returning empty too… the removals business is as quiet as a rambit rabbit on silet mode at the moment no screaming for work but lots of pleasure for the boss whos gettin his bonus…

Some nice pics there mate,Ireland can be a good crack,look forward to
some more pics.

Was that first one M25 Jct29

K.Adams:
Was that first one M25 Jct29

That could have been a nice shot of a working FL10

Brilliant! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: