*Picture request* NORFOLK LINE Krone curtain

Massive favour request.

Does anyone have or could take me a picture of the front end of a Krone? Norfolk Line Curtain trailer, the ribbed style front end like the below pic please?
Also im after the parking brake unit as circled in the pic.

Nearly finished building a model of this trailer but im stuck with the detail in these areas. Any help very much appreciated, thanks

Do you think the parking brake setup would be the same as on a fridge? If so, I can get one tonight and upload it tomorrow night. Rarely in Belfast now so cant go round to the yard where theres a few lying around… :frowning:

ive just left my old job pulling for Norfolk Line, i could have helped you if you asked 2 weeks ago!

Can you see the detail on these?

Back soon with a Wabco valve :laughing:

scottishcruiser:
Do you think the parking brake setup would be the same as on a fridge? If so, I can get one tonight and upload it tomorrow night. Rarely in Belfast now so cant go round to the yard where theres a few lying around… :frowning:

Not sure bud with them being a different trailer make? - I seen Manfright sometimes pull Norfolk line curtains but for some reason, well the ones iv seen, seem to be schmitz cargobulls with the small writing on the side rather than the Krone’s

kindle530:
ive just left my old job pulling for Norfolk Line, i could have helped you if you asked 2 weeks ago!

Just my luck lol

Wheel Nut:

Cheers for the photo mate. Might just do me unless someone posts up. From memory sure the ones iv seen usually have the ‘‘put labels here’’ markings on the front and a bigger Norfolk Line logo so maybe slight differences? I believe the trailers are from Sweden as they usually sport the ‘S’ country sticker on the back

ajt:

kindle530:

Just my luck lol

Wheel Nut:

Cheers for the photo mate. Might just do me unless someone posts up. From memory sure the ones iv seen usually have the ‘‘put labels here’’ markings on the front and a bigger Norfolk Line logo so maybe slight differences? I believe the trailers are from Sweden as they usually sport the ‘S’ country sticker on the back

This was taken from a press release on Krones website as the new order to Norfolk Line was delivered, you probably need to stop an Irish haulier if you can :open_mouth:

The Irish ones tend to be different trailers, Schmitz’s mostly with the small Norfolk Line writing.

Must depend on which country the trailer is based and which port they come through?