pics

pics of you

if i posted a picture of me up here i would break the

INTERNET!!!

plus most folk on here know what i look like

EastAnglianTrucker:

:laughing: Is that really you :question: :question: :question: It looks like that Stoarts driver that was racing the train, with its arms through the steering wheel like that. No offence if it REALLY is you :laughing:

I’m a very shy man so I won’t be revealing my beautiful face…

steptoe:

EastAnglianTrucker:

:laughing: Is that really you :question: :question: :question: It looks like that Stoarts driver that was racing the train, with its arms through the steering wheel like that. No offence if it REALLY is you :laughing:

Blimey, you’ve got the eyes of a hawk… It’s actually my brother. I’d never be seen dead in a yellow T-shirt. Or driving with my arms in such a slovenly, not to mention dangerous position! :laughing:

switchlogic:

We all know what you look like and RobK has a whole room dedicated as a shrine to you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

unknownhole.blogspot.com/2010/11 … k-you.html

Anyone hungry?

Thats what you call a bacon sarnie!

theonlybigman:
http://unknownhole.blogspot.com/2010/11/epic-bacon-sandwiches-■■■■-you.html

Anyone hungry?

Thats what you call a bacon sarnie!

With due credit to Malc…

EastAnglianTrucker:

Isn’t that actually shuttlespanker? From what I’ve heard, the size is about right. :smiling_imp:

I’ll bet he gets paid peanuts.

I’ll get my coat…

billybigrig:

switchlogic:

We all know what you look like and RobK has a whole room dedicated as a shrine to you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wow I love the cake! My birthday is in October, can someone make me one? Many thanks!

switchlogic:

billybigrig:

switchlogic:

Wow I love the cake! My birthday is in October, can someone make me one? Many thanks!

Its got your hairdo Luke !!! :smiley:

truckerspal:
We’ve had pics of our wheels, now lets have some pics of us…always nice to put a face to a name!

I’ll start the ball rolling with one for your dartboard :slight_smile:

You look like a scouser in that traccy, robbing the decking !!! :smiley:

I can’t put one up cos I haven’t got a widescreen camera.

Thank you B1GGK…thats more like it!

A picture of me at the office:
Ken at work..jpg

You wish!!!