Pics of YOUR trucks

Heres my latest ride…

Took this today, a bit better than the previous attempt. Too many shadows though, maybe third time lucky?

Don’t bother, not the best looking CF!!! :smiling_imp: Only kidding!

I’ll try and get a pic of my new FH 12 on, when I get it next week.

CW

Here’s my latest steed…

…so you know what to look out for :wink:

this is my old girl, sorry cant get picture to come up. :blush:

You have to include the before and after but just highlight and copy the bottom of the four boxs below the Pic on Photobucket

She’s looking a bit old now, but still pulls like a feight train

My ride…

This is the first of our trucks. My truck is being delivered next week and is identical to this one. I’m really impressed with it. We’ll be using this one for training until the others turn up.

My fathers F12 Show Truck

chorcheela:
Euromat,

Just out of curiosity, what sort of weight do those trucks run at? I would imagine you’re carrying flight cases, lighting etc, which are bulky but maybe not that heavy?

Don’t know why but I’ve always wondered…

really depends, i have had loads which barely hit 2 tonnes (set carts with light scenery/stage bits) to almost full weight, last tour it was heavy as it was barricades and spotlights, but i ran empty to holland to load it so i didnt see a weighbridge to find out how much it grossed at

stuarty500:

that is a great looking machine, i would love to have a drive in some of the early volvos and scanias

Gaz:
Heres my latest ride…

If you deliver into Boughey at Wardle and you are late, they want to a) reject your load and b) charge for “wasted labour”!!

So what I want to know about Boughey Distribution is whether THEY always deliver bang on time??

just started this job we get about a bit and can quite often be spotted on a1 and m6 amongst others

This is what I drive, but it has a few more stickers this year.

This is what the other drivers get, :cry: :laughing:

stuarty500:

That’s a real beaut Stuarty. First proper truck I drove was a F12 but normal cab and looked nowhere near as good as that, in fact I reckon a few shunter drivers would have refused to drive it, :laughing: