Pics of YOUR trucks

So, Just to confuse you all…
This ERF is my motor although I don’t usually pull a flat with it.

But for the next two weeks, I get to drive Steve’s motor as he’s on holiday. The "Terbow "on the air kit has been replaced with “Freelance” since the photo was taken.

And on August 1st the ERF should be replaced by this, or one of its two sisters (I’ll believe it when I get hold of the Keys !!!)

Carl:
i drive the volvo and a guy called alan drives the scanny

Yes, I’ve flashed you a couple of times on the A38 but you must be still asleep at that time of day.
Cousin Colin drives the Volvo with the haywagon (?) on the front.

GS OVERLAND:
If you call that re-cycled, then what do I have!!

I used to have a 1628 and i really cant remember hating it as much as i do the Actros that i now drive :frowning: Then again it was a fair few years ago and no doubt id of been happy with anything i was given to drive back then :laughing: :laughing:

gonzothejaffa1:

okkkkkkkk i have resized it but it still huge (no sniggering at the back )

ah well

oi gaz you work round the corner from me i often see your lot fueling up at the garage

Where are you based, I am on the other end of the 60 than Stockport?

i live in stockport and work out of trafford park

the other end !!!of the m60 its a ring road ■■? lol only playin mate

gonzothejaffa1:
i live in stockport and work out of trafford park

the other end !!!of the m60 its a ring road ■■? lol only playin mate

I live in Oldham inbetween the 60 and 627, and work from behind the boat n horses.

ahhhhhhh just up road :wink:

i live in dukinfield and work in bredbury stockport

B1 GGK weres your pics?? :smiley:

gazwrf:
B1 GGK weres your pics?? :smiley:

Not got any yet, hire wagon this week as a night driver ‘bumped’ mine :frowning:

Not a very good pic but will try to do better next time!

Well you did ask! Here’s mine “in the buff”:

The priapic hydraulic cylinder at the back was to operate a ramp, not a true tail lift as such.

Time, tide, and my father-in-law’s holiday wait for no man, so despite the lack of a body it’s off to work we go delivering the log cabin I’ve just made for him. Here’s the first instalment just about to leave. I didn’t want to load it wider than the chassis so I split it into three loads:

dont normally have a step frame though…

Euromat,

Just out of curiosity, what sort of weight do those trucks run at? I would imagine you’re carrying flight cases, lighting etc, which are bulky but maybe not that heavy?

Don’t know why but I’ve always wondered…

This is mine. It doesn’t look quite as well now. The chassis is showing the second winter but the rest of it is holding up well enough. Nice to see so many different trucks.

I went to the Kenworth from this. The last truck I bought over there.

Yes, I’ve flashed you a couple of times on the A38 but you must be still asleep at that time of day.
Cousin Colin drives the Volvo with the haywagon (?) on the front.

kate were that you who flashed me on the m6 in the week
met simon the other week aswell

gonzothejaffa1 Ever wondered what APL stands for…?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_President_Lines

Carl:
kate were that you who flashed me on the m6 in the week
met simon the other week aswell

Yes, that was me, Wednesday dinnertime I think. Glad to see you were awake :wink: