Pics of the week

faulkner man.would that have belonged to hodnet transport in shropshire

I look forward to this post as I’m local and recognise/see lot of the trucks
:sunglasses:
Faulkners not doing hay and straw nomore?

Yella ,
Some really nice tidy motors there and some great pics,many thanks and regards derek.

yes, roger faulkeners MAN was a hodnet motor, and yes he still does hay and straw, but he takes a lot building panels out of north wales to pick hay and straw up from wherever else.

yella:
yes, roger faulkeners MAN was a hodnet motor, and yes he still does hay and straw, but he takes a lot building panels out of north wales to pick hay and straw up from wherever else.

Makes sense now… Used to be up in Llandegla a lot but not for a while so thought he’d hit the hay and straw on the head…

Have I imagined it or have I seen LE Jones motors pulling for Kingspan?

LE’s were doing a fair bit for RJ’s at one point last year, not sure what happened but they haven’t been in there for a while.

yella:

so where are they based now ?

faulkeners or hodnet??
faulkener is still in llandegla and hodnet has packed in i think. i seem to remember someone saying that he’d sold his yard for housing. not sure about the latter though

well done yella i really enjoy looking at these pictures every week. :wink: :wink:

Hodnets yards empty… Seen his old trucks all over the place… Few of Faulkners seem to park in Owens old yard in Ruthin

surprised waterhouse still going i used see them pulling macs trls at least them going bust didnt affect them :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

About time there was a red one on here!!!

if you go through my posts mr.141, you will see there are quite a few :wink:

I’d take a load of pics at the kingspan site i shunt at,at shobdon.
But i do nights :unamused:

Tonyb

do taylors still do everything out of there?

It’s the red Wilsons R Series for me this week Yella. Keep em coming mate, quality :wink: .

I would have to agree with Andy, that new R480 Low Chassis ride height of HC Wilson is the ticket for me also.

Loved the Truck & Driver feature last month on the HC Wilson operation, very interesting and a great insight into heavy haulage operations from the professionals.

Nice selection of photographs all the same, and AGAIN the ‘BIG SWEDE’ wins the day or the week in this case… :laughing:

Good-Luck! :wink:

yella:
do taylors still do everything out of there?

Yes.
They have got the contract till next year.
Wheather or not they keep it is another matter.

I’m golig to get a new camera soon,something with night vision on so i can get some pictures up.

Tonyb