Pics of my scania

heres some pics of my scania all cleaned up for a fun day the company i work for puts on every year

and some with my dads hino

Nice truck…love the Michelin men :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I think Scanias look so much better without air deflectors on them.

Nice pics there - just a bit off topic, but is it hard to get on at your place cos ive put 2 forms in and heard nothing - only had my licence a few months but im currently tramping,do they like lots of experience or something ■■

hi marc lo bar bar looks well ,rover dipped out with a hino didn’t he, hope south park grass is not wet or you and him will be there next week , with them poor mans daf,s oh well could be them ivecos oh dear

russjp:
Nice pics there - just a bit off topic, but is it hard to get on at your place cos ive put 2 forms in and heard nothing - only had my licence a few months but im currently tramping,do they like lots of experience or something ■■

its not hard to get on they take people without experience but they only keep the forms for a few months so you will have to keep updating your appliction form

and yes it was wet d&d pushed of the grass ive got pics and will put them up later (dad)

Twincam16:

Do you like the michelin men because they remind you of your wife? :smiley:

And as for scanias with no spoiler kits they look awful that old hino looks better then that pig if it had a spoiler kit and the michelin men were smashed off it would be ok. :smiley: :laughing:

lately ive had some different loads first was 10 mini skips

then 2 trips to redditch for some new loading shovels for our quarry

Nice motor marcy :sunglasses:

Twincam16:

i must agree with you there.you can see the real shape of the cab

well heres some loads ive had lately

first taking some old wagons for scrap

then going to pick one of our contract wagons up from a cemex plant as the water pump had packed in

ive been putting a visor bar on and some spots in the sun visor then took the walking floor trailer to ripley with some eqestrion rubber fibre for a customer so got a ride out slowly getting ready to take it to barnard castle truck show :sunglasses:

some dodgy daf that was dumped in our quarry :laughing:

thats a smart motor you got marcy :sunglasses: