Picked up my first two shifts via agency. Bricking it .com

well that was a load of rubbish lol. I was basically the drivers mate. Same tomorrow but then thats me done for the week as I cant get any more time of my current job. They basically want me to be a drivers mate for a week then do an assessment then go with them full time via agency for 15 weeks. Then they may take me on. The job itself was pretty easy delivering fax machines and setting them up. Company was called Ciba. They pay there full time staff £10 per hour and £11 after 8 hours. If they offered me that I would take it but I cant give up my full time job, give them no notice on the hope id get a full time contract in 15 weeks. On other notes though I asked questions got familar with the truck again, got used to the pump trucks lol and so on. :laughing:

bit of look at worst agency will know I dont let them down and will give me a shift at the weekend and possibly driving!!

Bollox to their promises! :imp:
Contact more agencies pal, and make sure you get the full details of what you’ll be doing first…

Evil8Beezle:
Bollox to their promises! :imp:
Contact more agencies pal, and make sure you get the full details of what you’ll be doing first…

I will do. Going to try driver hire i think there called as they are based in warrington
gonna give my mate a shout who works for woodwards too if shes back of holiday. Ill just get what I can from the agency for now. Im free weekend for a shift if i can pick anything up.

You could also register with the Bolton/Wigan driver hire. I think they are all franchises, so you have to register for each area. I used the Bolton/Wigan one, and I live in Salford. I used them as my secondary agency, as my main one was Staff UK Bolton. Got plenty of work from them.
Bidvest (3663), have got a sign outside advertising for drivers. It’s on the same road as Agecroft Cemetery. Apparently hard graft, but decent pay. Might be worth popping in, and having a chat.

In,PendThanks will do. Might pop in tomorrow I’ve heard it’s hard graft but don’t mind. Is that in Pendlebury then I’m guessing. Will try and find the cemetery cheers.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Sorry for above stupid phone and predictive texts lol too early ha.

Found it thanks. Think I’ll pop in tomorrow and say hello

biker10:
In,PendThanks will do. Might pop in tomorrow I’ve heard it’s hard graft but don’t mind. Is that in Pendlebury then I’m guessing. Will try and find the cemetery cheers.

pfffftt speak to me again after you have done a couple of shifts for these ■■■■■■■■ then tell me your ok with it! Trust me DON’T go there! lol

Too late Ash mate lol. Beggars can’t be choosers and I’ve accepted so cracking on now and going for it. Was you full time or agency there?