Picked 3 agencies

would any of you guys know who are best or better of the 3?

aptus personnel

contact personnel

driving force

all in norwich thx for your help :smiley:

Driving Force is, I think, a Norfolk Traning Sevices agency I know nothing about it other than NTS seem OK.
Contract Personnel, is that the ones near Radio Norfolk, or is that Personnel Recruitment ?, A few years back I did some driving for the ones near R Norfolk & found them OK.
aptus, don’t know them.

Just been & found the web site for aptus
aptus-personnel.com/

I worked for Aptus for about a year. They’re ok. The guy who runs the driving side in there is a class 1 driver. Their office was in Brittania House, Prince of Wales. They’re about average as far as agencies go.

if aptus is like the one up here in bellshill forget them pmac :wink:

I’ve just fell out with Contract Personnel over their inability to understand the phrases ‘I don’t want to drive 7.5 tonners’ and ‘Thetford is too far away for me’.

Andyroo:
I’ve just fell out with Contract Personnel over their inability to understand the phrases ‘I don’t want to drive 7.5 tonners’ and ‘Thetford is too far away for me’.

Did they not pay you as an HGV driver ?. I have no problems with 7.5’s but if they offer me (as an HGV driver,) driving work then i exspect HGV money & I will not do multi drop regardless of the vehicle size…
Ever come across Reliance ?, they use to have an office near the Rail station, & thier idea of a local job was Cambridge!!!.
Do you have problems getting regular work on agencys during Jan & Feb living as you in a position where you cannot draw in jobs from 360 degrees of your home ?.

daxi:

Andyroo:

Did they not pay you as an HGV driver ?. I have no problems with 7.5’s but if they offer me (as an HGV driver,) driving work then i exspect HGV money & I will not do multi drop regardless of the vehicle size…
Ever come across Reliance ?, they use to have an office near the Rail station, & thier idea of a local job was Cambridge!!!.
Do you have problems getting regular work on agencys during Jan & Feb living as you in a position where you cannot draw in jobs from 360 degrees of your home ?.

That would have been ok, but they didn’t. £5.50 for vans, £5.75 for C1, £6.50 for C. Doesn’t matter what licence you’ve got…

I find the 7.5t work harder for less money and I spent a four figure sum getting my HGV. The fact I only had 3.5t before is besides the point, but they played on that and ■■■■■■ me off, I’d rather have stuck to vans than be expected tear round the best part of two counties with 30 odd drops on a 7.5t, handballing everything!

Getting decent work here is a bit of a sod full stop, especially as I’m used to the cushy little jobs I’ve had in the past.