Pic request

Afternoon all,
I’m having a crack at building a model of a wagon my old man used to own, but really need a few reference pics if anyone can help please?

What I’m after is as follows - easy part first:

I need a couple of pics of the exhaust routing from manifold to open end for an RHD series 1 (timeframe would be S-W-ish reg) flat-roof Volvo F10 and a shot of the rear axle mount on the leaf springs as I’m having to mod a 6x4 LHD F12 Globetrotter kit to a 3200WB 4x2 RHD F10.

The harder part, which I’m not expecting a result from, is has anyone got any pics of any of his fleet from the mid - late 70s? Company was R.D. Platt from Boston, Lincs, livery was a chocolate brown with cream signwriting on. As far as I can recall he used the same bloke to do the signwriting on all of his trucks, so the lettering should be fairly consistent. I’m having to ask as I don’t have any pics myself, his collection of photos appears to have been binned by someone when he died.

Does anyone know how easy/hard/impossible it’d be to obtain from DVLA a list of vehicle registrations issued to a company that’s long since ceased trading too please?

Thanks

G.