photo's

Apologies for being an I.t. numpty but…can anyone tell me how I can post photo’s on here, both from a laptop and my HTC one X■■?

Tazbug

Do you use Tapatalk on your HTC? If you do it’s really easy. Just insert image where you want it in the post and it will upload it to the forum.

I’ve not used a PC to do it in ages. If memory serves me correct, you upload the pics to the forum and link to them using the img link.

Think there is a thread on here in Computers section about it.

Thanks Dean, I don’t use tapatalk but I could probably find it! I’ll have play with the IMG tab and see what happens.

Regards
Tazbug

you will need some online storage place (photobucket, windows live, etc) for the photos from a computer. Then using the tag in the posting screen copy the url of the image (some online storage places will give you a link to simply cut and paste into your reply or post on here :grimacing:

With regards to the phone there are apps you can download in the play store on android!

Hope this helps,
regards,
nick

Thanks Nick, i’ll have a play :smiley:

I notised a post under the frequently asked questions forum, It refers to the upload attachment tab below with a description of how to upload without using a housing site…might try that as well :blush:

Tazbug

Wahey!, the ‘upload attachment’ service would appear to have worked (although I got the truck order wrong :blush: ) I put the pics in my ‘A tad nervous’ post

Tazbug