Photos

Hi Guys has anybody got any pictures of the 4 wheel Bedford TK,s that Hansons Dairies of Long Lane Aintree Liverpool used to run as I once worked as a second man in the 60’s and would like to model one with the KFS resin kit.
And anybody remember Fairfield haulage of Liverpool my brother worked for them for any years.

robotel:
Hi Guys has anybody got any pictures of the 4 wheel Bedford TK,s that Hansons Dairies of Long Lane Aintree Liverpool used to run as I once worked as a second man in the 60’s and would like to model one with the KFS resin kit.
And anybody remember Fairfield haulage of Liverpool my brother worked for them for any years.

Hi Rob,you aren’t having much luck with your request. I don’t know Hanson’s Dairies but Fairfield Haulage rings a bell. Were they blue motors,ERFs maybe,and did meat haulage? I’m sure I used to see them coming out of Liverpool in the 70s and maybe the 80s.

Chris

That’s right Chris along with a few other small reefer hauliers like Brennan’s,Towers all gone to the wall now if I cannot get any info for Hansons or Fairfield I may do a model of the Redmans Chinese six that an uncle of mine drove.