photos

not into technology,still learning the computer after all these years but how the heck do you apply photos to this site,i haven’t a clue

Under reply window you’ll see a tab that says ‘Upload Attachment’. Click that

Then click choose file’, It’ll ask where photo is (I.e on an iPhone iPhoto Library will be an option)

Select photo and it’ll upload it. When it has press ‘add the file’ and you’ll see file name appear immediately below vcomment window, press ‘place inline’ and hey presto it’ll appear in your content

If you’ve taken the picture on an I phone/pad you have a 25% chance of it appearing the correct way up. A bit like picture lottery. Actually there is a way to take them to ensure that they appear correctly.

Also ensure you have location turned off, as unscrupulous people may use it for unfair doings, this applies for faceache, Twitter and any other web based forum,. Data is valuable. So guard it.

biggriffin:
Also ensure you have location turned off, as unscrupulous people may use it for unfair doings, this applies for faceache, Twitter and any other web based forum,. Data is valuable. So guard it.

cheers

switchlogic:
Under reply window you’ll see a tab that says ‘Upload Attachment’. Click that

Then click choose file’, It’ll ask where photo is (I.e on an iPhone iPhoto Library will be an option)

Select photo and it’ll upload it. When it has press ‘add the file’ and you’ll see file name appear immediately below vcomment window, press ‘place inline’ and hey presto it’ll appear in your content

cheers chap.