Photos my first trucks

I,m bored so here are pictures of the first truck i had. And My first Artic.

I had many a good trip in them both. :smiley: :laughing:
I have shown you mine now you show me yours. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My first motor, 7.5 ton, sleeping across the seats :blush: it took 3yrs of sleeping accross seats before i got a Cargo with a bed in it, after 6 months on that i was put thru my test

My first HGV after passing my class 1, brand new H reg, was told a year on this before artic.

That didnt happen so i left and ended up driving this, my first artic approx2 yrs old 113 360

They hadnโ€™t invented cameras when I got my first truck .V8 petrol engine & cable brakes,& it gets betterโ€ฆ Ford.

If that P C Howard motor is P403 HVV ,bit unusual that one as its the only seddon strato that was in P C Howards colours ,as the other two were painted in silver RPC liveryโ€ฆ

My scanner isnโ€™t working so I canโ€™t get a photo of my first rigid on here but I do have my first artic which I was given 2 days after passing my test.

Your right Roadcruiser it was.
It would fly on the flat, crawl up the hills. (literally if i missed the gear with the eaton twinsplitter)
Then i got this one.

Johnny aka Little John:
Your right Roadcruiser it was.
It would fly on the flat, crawl up the hills. (literally if i missed the gear with the eaton twinsplitter)
Then i got this one.

Bit more room in the cab in that one โ€ฆ