Photos in the midlands

Where is good to take lots of photos in the midlands of trucks. I have been kicked off one too many so called ‘private truckstops’ even though the sign says, and i quote ‘‘Always open to the public’’. When i take pics i always ask the driver first so where can i go to take good pics (not a motorway bridge) and not be moved along?

Thanks

Andrew

Corley Services M6

Warwick Services M40

Tamworth Services M42

At Donington Park when there is a major bike meet on, all the factory trucks are lined up in pristine condition

Andrew

A453 layby between M1 j24 and Clifton is always busy with HGVs mate

Couple of decent size lay bys near Thrumpton too.

this is my website,mostly if not all taken in the midlands
truckandlorryphotos.fotopic.net/

Geezah21 Yeah ,its funny how people in the UK take umbrage from seeing a camera. I think they have been watching too much TV & think that the right reaction to a camera is to act like celebs & call security. It makes me feel like joining one of the Paparazzi outfits & give them something to really complain about. Bunch of sad morons. The truckers are great. No probs. at all.

I take Pics quite often when I’m out and about but never without asking the Driver if he’s about or awake. I also offer a Card to say who I am , what I’m doing and where they can see them, ie truckandlorryphotos.fotopic.net/ (Hi alan, didn’t know you were in here ! :slight_smile: )