Photo renewal

Just had a dvla letter saying my license is due a photo renewal and as I don’t have a valid pass port I have to go to the post office.
Now when this is done my licence will have a different photo to my digi card and cpc card is this normal ■■?
I can’t find the answer to this anywhere.
Hope someone can answer my question
Cheers chaps

yorkshire terrier:
Just had a dvla letter saying my license is due a photo renewal and as I don’t have a valid pass port I have to go to the post office.
Now when this is done my licence will have a different photo to my digi card and cpc card is this normal ■■?
Cheers chaps

as there are time differences with expiry dates, then perfectly normal

robthedog:

yorkshire terrier:
Cheers chaps

So what happens when my digi card photo expires■■? Would I just apply and they would use the latest one off my licence,

yorkshire terrier:

robthedog:

yorkshire terrier:
Cheers chaps

So what happens when my digi card photo expires■■? Would I just apply and they would use the latest one off my licence,

Yep