photo posting

help,whenever i try to post a picture they appear upside down?how do i "right"them please.

joeshell:
help,whenever i try to post a picture they appear upside down?how do i "right"them please.

it’s probably because of the way you’re holding the phone when you take the picture.

Sent from my mobile.

open them on your pc and rotate them,then save them and post from where you saved them.

If you want to correct the photo orientation of pictures you’ve already taken you need to change the orientation metadata in the picture.

In Windows:

• Open the picture in Paint and rotate it then save the picture.
  • In Windows 10 open the picture in Photo and rotate it to the correct orientation, when you close the program the orientation metadata will be automatically saved.
  • There are programs that will batch change the orientation metadata of pictures but I don’t use one so can’t recommend one (perhaps someone else can).

If you use a Mac there are programs that will do the same but I’ve no idea what they are.

I believe there are also apps that you can install on your phone to to correct the orientation metadata but again it’s not something I’ve any experience of so can’t recommend an app.