PHOTO HELP HELP

I am not getting any pictures on this site only getting a red cross in a white square■■? can anyone out there help me sort this problem■■? What could be the problem■■?

Regards Kev :cry: :unamused:

I’m getting pics ok.

maybe something to do withyour security settings

if you are using XP try doing system restore (if you were getting pics before )

Im using Vista, Im new to this site but have never seen any pics on this site from day 1… I will check my security setting tho, Do you think they could be set to high, It says they are set to the recomended levels… It baffles me. Not that thats hard, Cheers anyway Buddy. I Need a tech head i think…

Regards Kev :cry:

Is it just the photos you’re missing, or all images? e.g. do you get the TruckNetUK banner at the top of the screen?

Most web browsers have the ability to turn off the loading of all images - perhaps you’ve got that on?

Thanks Mrflibble… I Am getting all the other imiges ok its just the photo’s other members put on… Its so annoying… I am getting all the trucknet logo’s NO problem…

Regards Kev

A lot of pics on this site are stored on the Photobucket on-line album site.
There are several other album sites used though

It is possible that site is being blocked by either your security settings or your Internet Options (or whatever Vista calls it now).

What first springs to mind, is you’ve set Internet Options to only allow images from the originating site, not from secondary sites.
In our case, the original site is TruckNet UK. The secondary site, in this case, would be Photobucket.

(I’ve moved this to the techie forum, for the more techie members. Simon :slight_smile: )

Thanks for that info Simon, much appreciated, i will have a fiddle with it and try to sort it.

Kind regards Kev