Phoned in Sick & Got The Sack!

I phoned in sick this morning as I’ve been suffering these massive headaches for the past few weeks & this morning it was just unbearable, although Satdays are OT I simply couldn’t face even another 5hrs in the truck with a humongous headbanger.

The Bossman (who knows everything) said my headaches were because I’m not getting enuff’, apparently all my ■■■■■■ energy & frustrations have been building up & without a release they are manifesting themselves as these huge headaches.

“I give my Mrs. one every morning” he said, “helps to blow away the cobwebs”.

Now I’m the original ‘try anything once’ sort of bloke & when I eventually turned up at 10am (feeling much better thnx) all I said was “that’s a nice house you’ve got Boss”.

Boom, Boom,

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: are you here all week■■?

We needs a ‘joke’ section on this forum. Don’t you think?

Lots of threads started recently seem to have a joke as the underlying theme (or is that meme).

I have borrowed that for my collection :laughing:

I phoned in sick once. boss said how sick are you. i said well im in bed with my sister :laughing:

there is a jokes section its called Bullys Bar, this will prob get moved there

Queue Smashed Crab Face and finishing his mother off with his fingers , about as sick as it can get :laughing: Sadly missed :wink:

Chas:
I phoned in sick this morning as I’ve been suffering these massive headaches for the past few weeks & this morning it was just unbearable, although Satdays are OT I simply couldn’t face even another 5hrs in the truck with a humongous headbanger.

The Bossman (who knows everything) said my headaches were because I’m not getting enuff’, apparently all my ■■■■■■ energy & frustrations have been building up & without a release they are manifesting themselves as these huge headaches.

“I give my Mrs. one every morning” he said, “helps to blow away the cobwebs”.

Now I’m the original ‘try anything once’ sort of bloke & when I eventually turned up at 10am (feeling much better thnx) all I said was “that’s a nice house you’ve got Boss”.

Don’t you just hate it when that happens

Wing and a prayer:
I phoned in sick once. boss said how sick are you. i said well im in bed with my sister :laughing:

Ha ha!

Wing and a prayer:

I live in an area where sharing a bed with your Sis’ isn’t always classed as strange !

I often wonder if their mum gets jealous though?