Phone tariffs for roaming?

I’m on Tesco but not too good for roaming, I’m after a tariff like the vodaphone one that is £3 extra a day to use as normal!
Is there any other providers that do anything else?

If you are on Ireland runs, Three (H3G) does the “Feel at home” at no extra cost, you get no roaming costs and your usual tariff applies. (You need to be a customer for at least 30 days before you can use it)

Limited countries are the only downside I can see, but then again, it is a freebie.

USA, Austria, Australia, Denmark, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Macau, the Republic of Ireland, Sri Lanka and Sweden.

I was given a new company to try this week by a friend of mine in Russia, this site is totally free if your friends also download the company to their phone, this company can be used abroad too at no cost, unless you call a friend without it, this company is called : VIBER so download and have a look, if you like it, download it, you may be amazed at how many of your friends are also on it, when it displays your phones contact list,
good luck.

truckyboy:
I was given a new company to try this week by a friend of mine in Russia, this site is totally free if your friends also download the company to their phone, this company can be used abroad too at no cost, unless you call a friend without it, this company is called : VIBER so download and have a look, if you like it, download it, you may be amazed at how many of your friends are also on it, when it displays your phones contact list,
good luck.

Viber Mobile:
Best-quality mobile calls using 3G or Wi-Fi

You may find that using 3G data abroad will be much more expensive than making a phone call at 25p/min

Not everywhere has Wi-Fi

very true, but seeing as a lot of hotels/restaurants have wifi its still a good option, and i personally am thinking for when i am in my second home abroad, i did ask people to check out the site first, then decide.

Ok but as with viber you still need wi-fi or some Internet connection

The Vodafone deal is the reason Ive been with Vodafone so long. Ive looked and looked and no one beats them for roaming. I spend my time driving round Europe streaming 6 Music and Radio 4 And using the internet as if at home. Makes a big change from the days when evening using the web for checking emails cost a mint.

switchlogic:
The Vodafone deal is the reason Ive been with Vodafone so long. Ive looked and looked and no one beats them for roaming. I spend my time driving round Europe streaming 6 Music and Radio 4 And using the internet as if at home. Makes a big change from the days when evening using the web for checking emails cost a mint.

Oh ok, so doesn’t it eat up a lot of your uk data then while in euro land with the Vodafone one

xxicelandicxx:

switchlogic:

Oh ok, so doesn’t it eat up a lot of your uk data then while in euro land with the Vodafone one

It will use the same as in uk . On holiday I used 8gb data for the £3 a day but dont go over allowance

The deal I’ve seen is £26 pm and 3gb data, so does it let you use more? As 8gb is a lot more.

xxicelandicxx:

switchlogic:

Well dont think of it as UK data, its just data. I get 9 gb a month so it isn’t generally an issue.

If your on Vodafone UK they do a package in Northern Ireland that lets you use all your minutes texts and data in the south just like your in the north for £5.00 a month extra on your package. Works out cheaper than the £3.00 per day if your roaming much. It’s saving me a fortune from I moved onto it.

Got a text from Vodafone today saying that the Eurotraveller tariff is being reduced to £2 a day soon.

the maoster:
Got a text from Vodafone today saying that the Eurotraveller tariff is being reduced to £2 a day soon.

I got that too but its only for a few months then it reverts back to £3.

I thought roaming charges were being banned soon?

Just don’t get involved with 4g it’s only for the fan boys… £££££

If you have a virgin landline and mobile then they now have an app which allows the mobile to be used as the landline

Silver_Surfer:

Oh Lordy, that means I’m a fanboy!

switchlogic:

Silver_Surfer:

Oh Lordy, that means I’m a fanboy!

And me :unamused:

Yes they are about to get rid of roaming charges but they will be wanting there lost revenue back somehow.