Phone & Ipod Holder

i dont think this is in the right place but im guessing someone will move it if it isnt.

im looking for a holder that will hold my phone and ipod together. preferably one that will be able to be screwed/glued to the dash in an XF. does anyone know if they do such a thing?

my wife bought me a stereo for xmas for the wagon with the aux input on it and and ipod nano out of the goodness of her heart and i dont like the idea of them just sat on the dash, i like my cables/chargers to be reasonably tidy so i know what is what and dont unplug the wrong thing, plus i would like to put them up above my head (next to the tacho unit) so i dont have to rummage around for them to see what is going on (there is a 12v feed in the centre locker above the windscreen).

or am i just going to have to buy 2 and do it that way?

something like this?

mobilefun.co.uk/adjustable-d … R_PROD-PR1

a little like that but one that will hold a new nano without it falling out if you go over a bump (we sometimes go to hollies for trailers) so it will need to be bomb proof!

Lee G:
a little like that but one that will hold a new nano without it falling out if you go over a bump (we sometimes go to hollies for trailers) so it will need to be bomb proof!

how about this

mobilefun.co.uk/staystuck-pa … p22609.htm

scroll down and watch the video

mite be a better option

The likes of Wilkinsons, poundland etc will have basic windscreen holders for a quid or so.
Even the larger branches of Tesco, Asda etc will have em in their “audio” depts