Phone bluetooth recommendation please

Hi folks,
can anyone recommend a decent bluetooth please as i cannot get on with the " in ear" type as they get uncomfortable over a period of time and tend to fall out. I know there are sun visor ones available or that sort of thing, Many thanks in advance, Andy :confused:

Halfords have a good range, from about £15 for “in ear” ones. they also do the parrot ones from about £40 upwards, these go on your dashboard.

truckerjon:
Halfords have a good range, from about £15 for “in ear” ones. they also do the parrot ones from about £40 upwards, these go on your dashboard.

:smiley: Thanks for that Truckerjon, :laughing:

Hi,

I use a parrot c3100 and I can’t fault it, once paired it accepts all the phonebook and is wired through the radio which it cuts out on an incoming or out going call through the speakers. Check out offers on a well known auction site and they will send a local agent to you to fit it for around £130. Had mine 12months and had no problems with it and the calls are very clear.

On the same note , any problems with comparability with the I phone ■■?

Venturi Mini is a good bit of kit myventuri.com/home.aspx

I bought a bluetooth stereo to replace the crappy vdo cd player in the cab, works fine and fitted it in less than 10 mins as all the connectors were the same. think I paid about £50 of ebay, but I would check the current stereo is 12v not 24v.