Philson Haulage

Me again sorry.

This Company is about 5 miles from me seem very small couple of trucks but sometime thats Better, They do chilled Dist, Anybody know if there worth droppin a CV or Poppin round to see the TM. cheers Pete

I think you’ll find there fleet
numbers a fair few more than a couple.

They do produce from the Chichester area into supermarket RDCs across the country.

Haven’t done that kind of work for over 10 years but it was mostly starting around lunchtimes and dependant on distance then nights out may be required. It’s usually a 7 day a week operation with Saturdays being the quietest day.

I don’t really know much about there working conditions but there always seems to be one of there units in Adams Morey Pompey being repaired/reprinted.

Cheers
Neilf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure you will endear yourself fully to Mr Dickinson by describing his company as ‘very small with a couple of motors’ LOLOL.

I drive for philsons not cuple more like 37 to 40 units good to work for

They used to bring containers into Trent Lane Castle Donington last year, been around for many years.

:unamused: pmsl hope Mr dickinson dont read this :grimacing: Maybe i could have worded it a bit better :blush: 47 to 50 Units aint small.

TheBear:
I am sure you will endear yourself fully to Mr Dickinson by describing his company as ‘very small with a couple of motors’ LOLOL.

doogiee:
I drive for philsons not cuple more like 37 to 40 units good to work for

G,day,
Do you still work for them?Im looking for work and have just sent them my cv.Waiting for a reply.
I did speak to a fella called John who said it was quiet at the moment but still may recruit.
I have also spoken to fowler’s in Hilsea who seem keen.
Its giving me a headache who i should concentrate on as im looking for long term.

If th have 30 to 40 units and you only see 2 and you’re based very close to them, does that not tell you they have plenty of wotk on?

pete8835:
Me again sorry.

This Company is about 5 miles from me seem very small couple of trucks but sometime thats Better, They do chilled Dist, Anybody know if there worth droppin a CV or Poppin round to see the TM. cheers Pete

Lorries don’t earn money sitting in the yard.

Our firm has 100+ and I still have to wait for one some days. As has been said if they’re not in the yard they’re earning money and that’s always a good sign.

Yes i do still work philsons i do nights 5 on then 6 i do mainly markets all over not bad. fleet volvo merc daf and one renault all high. Roof 460 500 Ive been there year now no phone calls all day they leave you. Aloan good luck