"Philo" from "truckstopnews"

:bulb: Just to let guy’s know who are interested in the Canadian truck driving thing and have been reading/dealing with “Philo” who writes the regular articles in “Truckstopnews”:
You need to check out the recent posts on the “Canadian truck driving” forum at onlinetruckers :blush: :cry: :unamused: .

Sorry Big Truck but the link is against the rules, however anyone interested can Google or PM you :cry: :wink: D.

:open_mouth: ooo well, sounds like he was lining his pockets

yep the **** hit the fan big time i thought he would help
lets say no more made me feel :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Well the worms have truly spilled out of the can even “Philo’s” wife is involved now :exclamation: :exclamation: :blush: :cry: :frowning: .

I SENSED HE WAS FULL OF(zb) FROM DAY ONE I MADE CONTACT WITH HIM I JUST HOPE HE HASNT STUNG TWO MANY PEOPLE IF ANY DRIVERS HAVE EMIGRATED WITH MININUM EXPENSE WOULD BE GRATEFULL FOR ADVICE AS I HAVE CONTACTED SOME COMPANIES LIKE BISON WHO USE AN IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM WHO ARE CHARGING THOUSANDS I HOPE TWO HEAD OUT TWO CANADA EARLY NEXT YEAR FOR ANOTHER LOOK AROUND MANITOBA AND SASKATCHEWAN WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM DRIVERS HAULING CATTLE PIGS IN CANADA AND ALSO INTO THE USA AS I SPOKE TWO A COUPLE OF DRIVERS LAST YEAR HAULING PIGS FROM MANITOBA DOWN TWO SOUTH DAKOTA APPARENTLY THERES A LOT OF STOCK TRAVELLING ACROSS THE BORDER INTO THE STATES HOPING TWO MAKE A TRIP EARLY NAEXT YEAR OUT TWO THE COLD COUNTRY

edited for language :wink: mm

I emailed Philo ages ago asking for advice or help luckily he never got back to me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It ain’t the gold miner that makes the money,its the guy who sells the shovels. :laughing:

No wonder he can afford the big house & SWIMMING POOL he’s on to a nice little earner there :laughing: :laughing:

And I reckon shouting like that you won’t need tinternet for us to hear you from there scania 143 the king.

I’m sure we’ve been here before but do you think you could unhit the capslock button before posting mate? :wink: It does come across a tad hard on the eyes :unamused:

scania 143 the king:
I SENSED HE WAS FULL OF(zb) FROM DAY ONE I MADE CONTACT WITH HIM I JUST HOPE HE HASNT STUNG TWO MANY PEOPLE IF ANY DRIVERS HAVE EMIGRATED WITH MININUM EXPENSE WOULD BE GRATEFULL FOR ADVICE AS I HAVE CONTACTED SOME COMPANIES LIKE BISON WHO USE AN IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM WHO ARE CHARGING THOUSANDS I HOPE TWO HEAD OUT TWO CANADA EARLY NEXT YEAR FOR ANOTHER LOOK AROUND MANITOBA AND SASKATCHEWAN WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM DRIVERS HAULING CATTLE PIGS IN CANADA AND ALSO INTO THE USA AS I SPOKE TWO A COUPLE OF DRIVERS LAST YEAR HAULING PIGS FROM MANITOBA DOWN TWO SOUTH DAKOTA APPARENTLY THERES A LOT OF STOCK TRAVELLING ACROSS THE BORDER INTO THE STATES HOPING TWO MAKE A TRIP EARLY NAEXT YEAR OUT TWO THE COLD COUNTRY

:laughing:

Rob K:

scania 143 the king:

:laughing:

Class!! :laughing:

Hi All
I heard about that guy you where talking about,seemingly the big house and pool wheren’t even his.
Best thing to do to get across here is go on the internet and email firms or find out if any are going to uk for recruitment fairs,i believe Bison don’t take anyone unless you have 2 years driving experience here in Canada.
Try doing it yourself like we did,the only fees you pay out is what the immigration ask for,don’t go with an agent,you will need your hard earned cash when you get here for all your gear and other things.
Good Luck to you all
Mrs Rocket :smiley:

Heard thru the grapevine that this is his second Canadian bride. Also have it on good authority that he used an immigration lawyer to get over here in the first place.
Glass houses and stones.