Phil Hanley.

Has anyone heard anything about Phil Hanley being taken over ?.
I heard it was by some company called innovate or similar.

innovate have took over hanleys the best person to ask is high bridge flyer he works there.

Thanks, it was more my being nosey than interested.

Innovate have taken Hanleys over■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Thought Hanleys was sound?
Isn’t Innovate Pete Osbourne (and partners) in disguise?

TheBear:
Innovate have taken Hanleys over■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Agreed : :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Isn’t Innovate Pete Osbourne (and partners) in disguise?

Pete Osborne Logistics was sold to Stillers, Pete Osborne then set up Innovate logistics, which, as has been rightly stated, have just bought 100% of Phil Hanley’s…

insider.trucknetuk.com/viewtopic.php?t=897

Rikki-UK:
Pete Osborne Logistics was sold to Stillers, Pete Osborne then set up Innovate logistics, which, as has been rightly stated, have just bought 100% of Phil Hanley’s…

Does that mean it’ll finally take less than a whole afternoon to get tipped at Bilsthorpe?

Phil Hanley has been taken over by Innovate and will be now known as
‘Innovate Phil Hanley’, they are currently rebranding PH with a new livery , etc and have 30 new units on order along with a trailer replacement program.

All the messages so far are positive about the future and the intention to grow the business.

Info here on it solarcoldservices.com/NewsDetail.asp?NID=69

Yes you are all correct. We have been taken over by Innov@te. The deal was completed a couple of weeks ago. Can’t comment on what they are like at the mo, cos its too soon. Just a case of get on with the job. So long as the right money is paid at the right time, then I aint to fussed.

Mind you we might get a better colour uniform :open_mouth: As for speeding up tipping at BEP, who knows :confused:

Martin