Peterhead Parking

Could be up there in the next couple of hours, any parking available? Preferably near the sea! Cheers.

you got to be there today?? If you aint then I would park down by the side of the river near Asda in Aberdeen at the bottom of the A92 where the bridge is with the width limit. Just follow the signs for the diversion for trucks and you get to the roundabout with Asda in front of you,turn left as though you are going to go through the width limit on the bridge but take the left turn before you go over the bridge and park up on the right hand side of the road. There’s a pub around the corner,Asda with McDs inside and the busses run every 10mins into Aberdeen city centre which is only 5 mins on the bus.

just at b&q other side of roundabout old bean. got another north of aberdeen then peterhead, elgin and inverness!

these are tomorrows bookings but just chancing it to try get forward, way its going at minute it could be aberdeen for the night!

there is plenty of parking at peterhead including a truckstop. follow the A90 to peterhead. take the 2nd exit from the first roundabout (mcdonalds is 1st exit) and there is a truck park on the industrial estate on that road on the right hand side. or you can follow the road past and go as far as you can and turn right. turn left after morrisons then the road curves right (i think?). at the end of that road turn right then left and follow that along the sea wall. there is parking there too but no facilities. takeaway drivers will deliver to your truck though :smiley:

Or park outside maccy d’s on first roundabout as you get to peterhead

tashlad666:
just at b&q other side of roundabout old bean. got another north of aberdeen then peterhead, elgin and inverness!

these are tomorrows bookings but just chancing it to try get forward, way its going at minute it could be aberdeen for the night!

you on the plant pot run pal?

Most certainly am my man, was away yesterday and also got the peterhead off!

Get my Elgin off first thing, hour ish doing Inverness then see what other delights we have.

You back next week then fella?

probably 8th July mate. got an apoitment to go to hospital on the 4th july so the week starting after that. You pick them up from down South West or are they Naylor plantpots?

You can park at the Tesco’s just outside Peterhead, well not in it, but there’s a road where you can park in beside out of the way of everyone…
There’s bugger all in the Tesco cafe wise so it’ll have to be self catering…