Peterborough Truckfest

Who went to Truckfest at Peterborough last weekend and did you enjoy it? Tell us about your visit. My hubby and I had a great time on the club stand Lady Truck Drivers UK and met a lot of friends and made new ones too. Although the ground was muddy I think everyone made the most of it. Thanks to all those that looked us up and the donations to the Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance prize draw. Hope to catch up at the next show. Liz :smiley:

i went, three trucks, had a great weekend, spent a fortune too :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

shuttlespanker:
i went, three trucks, had a great weekend, spent nothing aswell thanks to lucy in cannock

fixed

gogzy:

shuttlespanker:
i went, three trucks, had a great weekend, spent nothing aswell thanks to lucy in cannock

fixed

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Went and enjoyed it, just wish the weather would’ve been better. Met a few Trucknet members and took loads of pictures, other then that it was a good day

what was wrong with the weather?

it was pretty good where i was parked, couple of small showers and that was it, not too hot, not too cold either :smiley:

Nothing, just wished it was HOT and sunny :sunglasses:

Had a great weekend and was good to put some faces to names. Thanks to Spanky for the hospitality and Dave for the numerous cups of tea. :smiley:

I just went on the sunday was my first ever truckfest and i enjoyed it.

I went and had a good time meeting (and making brews for) friends old and new. :smiley:

AFAIK, I met the following in no particular order, but apologies to anybody I’ve missed…

Rikki
Lucy
Goaty
dlote2009
zebadee
shuttlespanker
lug
dogthehunter
philgor
Grovegarage
mark d1xon
phantom309
MR VAIN
beetie
huw barlow
hitch
marble
triple-tango

dieseldave:
I went and had a good time meeting (and making brews for) friends old and new. :smiley:

AFAIK, I met the following in no particular order, but apologies to anybody I’ve missed…

Rikki
Lucy
Goaty
dlote2009
zebadee
shuttlespanker
lug
dogthehunter
philgor
Grovegarage
mark d1xon
phantom309
MR VAIN
beetie
huw barlow
hitch
marble
triple-tango

Dave,

are you there every year?

I went with camp Spanky and had a fantastic time yet again (even with his constant perving!!) lol

grovegarage:
I went with camp Spanky and had a fantastic time yet again (even with his constant perving!!) lol

and your constant [zb] taking. :smiley: All good fun.

Got to be done :wink:

I had a good day out, although I think the gate prices are leaning towards the expensive side. Mud wasn’t too much of a problem although I felt sorry for the poor sods who had to park right in the middle of nowhere and you could see that the guys were bored as they weren’t getting any visitors.

Took over 500 pictures (snap happy I think they call it) and came away with another sodding model…

All in all a good day I think.

All you guys and gals on Trucknet could have come over to say Hi on my stand, had a cuppa and a chat. Perhaps next time. I have a visitors book which is signed at each event. Would have been nice to put a face to a name after keeping in touch for years. Liz aka scanialady. :slight_smile:

ladytruckdriversuk.com

Was looking for your stand but couldn’t find it. Was your stand with a unit from LGV school?

mickyblue:
Was looking for your stand but couldn’t find it. Was your stand with a unit from LGV school?

you aint gonna find many crims then are you :smiley: :smiley:

green456:

mickyblue:

you aint gonna find many crims then are you :smiley: :smiley:

:wink: :laughing:

The Lady Truck Driver Stand was at C12 which was near the corner where there was a stand selling truck curtains etc. We were right next to a blue and white trailer that belonged to a driver recruitment firm. Ours was the only caravan near it, we could not put up the awning due to the muddy conditions. Our banner could not be missed, but think next year I will put up a tall flagpole. Or anyone wanting to find me, the details are in the programmes with my mobile. Liz :slight_smile: