Peter Smythe OPEN DAY this SATURDAY!

Yes, it’s here again. Your chance to have a go at reversing one of the brand new artics on fleet. Or one of the new rigid CAT C trucks. Not to mention a bus. This is at the Sutton in Ashfield site (NG17 3FW) where doors open from 9 till 2 this coming Saturday (11th).

Special deals on the day as well as the standard 10% Trucknet discount. But please mention you’re a Trucknet user otherwise you wont get it!

Nearly forgot - donuts and coffee for everyone.

I’ll be there. Come and say hello. Let’s get the best possible deal lined up for you. Secure your personalised offer by deposit. You have till the end of the year to take the course and pay the balance. All major cards accepted.

One of the new trucks is looking great in it’s pink livery. Guess correctly the colour of another truck being released Friday night and I’ll make sure you get an extra special deal. Here’s the choices:

BLACK
WHITE
GREY
BLUE
ORANGE
RED
YELLOW
GREEN
PURPLE
BROWN
PINK

Have a go, either for an extra special deal or just for fun. Life’s too serious!!

Hope to see you there, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Click on the pic to see all of it^^^

Well, I hoped to see you on Saturday and many of you took up the invitation and went away with cracking deals on top quality driver training.

But no-one guessed the colour of the new truck correctly. So I thought I’d stick an image on here. It just needs a clever mod to rotate it for me!!

Good luck all, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

I did think to myself it might be a tango truck to replace the old tango Iveco when I read this post.
Looks very smart.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Another new truck recently allocated to the Sutton in Ashfield site.

And this new truck has gone to one of our sister companies, Chevron at Flint. Soon to be joined by another.

daf 3.jpg

HELP Mods!!

Done!!

Click on the pic to see all of it^^^ dd.