Peter smythe - new car to artic course

… WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY 25th November.

In the meantime, there is ONE course on offer - Car to Artic starting Sat 11th December, test following Friday.

Saturday is for reversing, uncouple and recouple. The rest of the time is onroad training. All 1:1.

You have an option to have the first onroad session on a CAT C vehicle if you wish - your choice. (must be stated at time of booking).

Now the best bit: instructor is Pete Smythe. Although retired, I like to keep my hand in. And this is a perfect opportunity to trial run the new course.

As stated, there is ONE course only. First come, first served. £200 deposit on booking. Balance of £2725 due by the end of November. (Not possible to offer this on residential basis but happy to help with accommodation at your own cost if you wish).

In the event of the legislation not being passed in the manner expected, the course may have to be rescheduled. But, tbh, this is unlikely.

If your licence hasn’t been issued in time, the course will be rescheduled without penalty.

To reserve this unique opportunity, just call 01623 555661 to give details and deposit payment.

Good luck all, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

7 day course = same as what I did back in the 80s :smiley:

All looks good apart from one thing …

instructor is Pete Smythe

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now going to hide :bulb: :unamused:

Will that be 4hrs half days over 7 Peter?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Should be ashamed of yourself ROG!!

Will that be 4hrs half days over 7 Peter

This is a trial. Initial plan is for 4 or 5 hours reversing, coupling, recoupling. 3a test. Followed by 5 days of around 5 hours. Then 3b test.

But I’m doing it myself mainly so I can be flexible with time. So, if more is needed, it can be done.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

REVIEWED THE PRICING. THIS COURSE IS NOW SOLD. BUT ONE MORE HAS BECOME AVAILABLE - CHECK OUT “DIRECT ACCESS TO CE COURSE”

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

So Peter just a query, have PSTT already had someone ticked off to do the reversing test to pass off?.

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

No, not yet. We believe there’s a very good chance that properly qualified and registered instructors will be “ticked off” automatically. Other instructors may have to go through an assessment process.

Hope this helps, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

So Peter just a query, have PSTT already had someone ticked off to do the reversing test to pass off?.

Update. The assessment process starts on 8th Nov.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: