Peter smyth Classroom training

I’ve just done two days classroom training before my theory test on Tuesday. The training was carried out by Chris Ryan at Peter Smyth training, and I have to tell you it was absolutely brilliant, Chris is an excellent communicator and very funny with it, I could listen to his stories all day long :smiley:.
I live in the north east and chose this training centre on recommendations even though it is a long way from home, and based on this two days alone I am glad I did choose this company. I’m sure the practical is going to be just as good.

Classroom training for what :question:

ROG:
Classroom training for what :question:

Theory, mod 2, and drivers hours.

Thanks for the review on some of our classroom training. Chris is extremely talented in the classroom and has the knack of making the most mundane subjects interesting and enjoyable.

I believe we are in the minority of trainers who actually offer personal theory training. Yes, there’s online, cd’s and books. But have you ever tried asking a cd a question? The whole idea is that you not only know the answers to the questions, but you understand why the answer IS the answer. Otherwise it’s all a waste of effort IMO.

Module 2 training was introduced a year or so ago as too many folk were taking the advice “it’s all much the same as the theory test”. The results prove this isn’t quite the case but we rarely get a fail now.

Tacho/drivers hours is an introduction ONLY to the subjects. Anyone completing that half day course will not be a tacho expert. But they will know and understand enough not to embarrass themselves on the first shift and will generally stay out of trouble. The number of questions on this forum relating to reasonably elementary parts of tacho use and drivers’ hours demonstrates that this is a very useful course. All the feedback says this is the case.

Anything we can do to make a driver best prepared for the big, wide world has to be a good thing.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Passed my theory, mod2, and hazard perception with flying colours today :smiley:

I was on the same class room course really good and informative Chris was extremely knowlageable I had my 3 theory’s Monday and passed all 3 truely belive this was worth while attending.

Congratulations to both of you and thanks again for the reviews.

All the best with the practical.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: