Peter Harding freight

Hi all,

anybody know if Peter Harding Freight are still going not seen any for along time now , any pics would also be great, cheers Alan.

peter harding is still going got 1 maybe 2 xf 105s ssc , a sc xf green and white plus a few others …peter heney still works for him

CRAIG-D:
peter harding is still going got 1 maybe 2 xf 105s ssc , a sc xf green and white plus a few others …peter heney still works for him

Yes still going and still pulling Europa trailers. See them up and down the M1.

And Heney is still on for them :open_mouth: Blimey he must be ready to tecieve his long service medal. :smiley:

pierrot 14:

CRAIG-D:

And Heney is still on for them :open_mouth: Blimey he must be ready to tecieve his long service medal. :smiley:

Is Ted still on for Hardings? he used to work for Paul Beeson in Tamworth doing Europa work. I did a couple of years there and double manned with him a couple of times.

rgt1973:

pierrot 14:

CRAIG-D:

Is Ted still on for Hardings? he used to work for Paul Beeson in Tamworth doing Europa work. I did a couple of years there and double manned with him a couple of times.

I remember Ted too, good character, spent a few week ends down at Jayat together , Then there was that lad that went to work for Carr bros, and little John. I cant remember all their names now.
What was that other firm that pulled out of Brum blue and white motors, usually did Dusseldorf.?
We probably know each other , I worked for Europa out of the Erith depot

He’s based down here in pembrokeshire from his farm yard ,he’s still going …

Still can’t remember that other firm , but the driver was Neil , always smiling , came from a suburb of Brum
Whatever happened Beesons , one of the drivers was a chap , mid30’s, wore glasses, I think he went over to PH for a bit

pierrot 14:
Still can’t remember that other firm , but the driver was Neil , always smiling , came from a suburb of Brum
Whatever happened Beesons , one of the drivers was a chap , mid30’s, wore glasses, I think he went over to PH for a bit

Last I heard was that Beeson was still going! Ran into another of his old drivers last year, Stavros. Guy with the glasses was probably Paul or “fully”. Remember Neil, but can’t remember the company either!

rgt1973:

pierrot 14:

Last I heard was that Beeson was still going! Ran into another of his old drivers last year, Stavros. Guy with the glasses was probably Paul or “fully”. Remember Neil, but can’t remember the company either!

Yes that’s him Paul (fully) , wonder where they all are now ? Stavros rings a bell but can’t put a face to the name.