Peter gilder livestock transport

hi all can you please help im trying to find photos of peter gilders livestocks artics and drawbars and ridges. scania 142,143,112,113.that they ran in 1980 to mid late 1990s.ive not had much luck finding many.as im trying to model then in 1.87 scale.scatch built bodys.if yoy can help i would be gratefull.ps where they in any truck mags.thanks chris :slight_smile:

ragamuffin:
hi all can you please help im trying to find photos of peter gilders livestocks artics and drawbars and ridges. scania 142,143,112,113.that they ran in 1980 to mid late 1990s.ive not had much luck finding many.as im trying to model then in 1.87 scale.scatch built bodys.if yoy can help i would be gratefull.ps where they in any truck mags.thanks chris :slight_smile:

" ragamuffin " if I were you I would ring Ed Gilder who is Peters son as they still do it today and if you are making a model I should think he could help you, they are in Bourton on the water, Gloucester but I have no number for them. I have bought loads of secondhand trucks of Peter in the early days back in the 80’s until we started to buy new trucks, cheers Buzzer.

Hi, Just read you’re post and have googled them…

Edward Gilder & Co.
Fosseway
Bourton-on-the-Water
Gloucestershire
GL54 2EY
England
Tel: 01451 820840
Fax: 01451 821907

Peter Gilder Services Ltd
Fosseway
Lower Slaughter
Cheltenham