Pete Osborne

Hello everyone,
Looking for pictures of Pete Osborne Transport trucks. I remember these trucks from when i was young, they were just down the road at Stairfoot in Barnsley. Unfortunatley what pics we had of these were lost over the years.
There are a few pictures lerking around on the net which i have seen of the F16 Globtrotter and a few in the older livery. Im looking for pics of the trucks in their last livery before they ended. Looking for their Dafs, Volvos and Scanias from that period with trailers too for some model projects.
I know this is long shot but im hoping there is someone out there with the pics in their files.
Below is me in front of one of their scania’s at Truckfest and a pic I found on the net.
any help will be appreciated.

pete osborne 4.jpg

Sorry holydriver, not a real one, but a photo of my Pete Osborne Corgi Model
kindest regards
CG

hello, thanks my dad used to make models in this scale for years, these were one of the nicest fleets I used to see around Barnsley
James

try this one viewtopic.php?f=28&t=42759

holydiver:
Hello everyone,
Looking for pictures of Pete Osborne Transport trucks. I remember these trucks from when i was young, they were just down the road at Stairfoot in Barnsley. Unfortunatley what pics we had of these were lost over the years.
There are a few pictures lerking around on the net which i have seen of the F16 Globtrotter and a few in the older livery. Im looking for pics of the trucks in their last livery before they ended. Looking for their Dafs, Volvos and Scanias from that period with trailers too for some model projects.
I know this is long shot but im hoping there is someone out there with the pics in their files.
Below is me in front of one of their scania’s at Truckfest and a pic I found on the net.
any help will be appreciated.

Thanks guys.
Ive ordered some stuff today to make of model of miranda Louise

memberfiles.freewebs.com/69/41/1 … an0013.jpg