Persistent Brokers!

Before I discovered this forum, I rang up a couple of websites indicating hgv training (im a female wannabe driver). Since, I have learned they are Brokers. Anyway, one rang up again today, I don’t think the chap at end of phone realised what was in store before I began telling him that I know he is a broker and that I’m not interested! He still persisted in saying that they were cheaper blah, blah, blah!

Just glad I came across this forum, before I got taken in any further by them. So thank you! Lots of good, helpful and interesting info on here. [emoji14] [emoji16] [emoji14] [emoji16] [emoji14] [emoji16]

Well you done right in putting him straight…And good luck with your training when you eventually find a trainer…

daftvader:
Well you done right in putting him straight…And good luck with your training when you eventually find a trainer…

Thank you daftvader.
Got a couple of local training providers to visit, so hopefully in next month or two will be starting class 2 training [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] can’t wait!!! Lol

Yeah get a couple of test drives in and see wich trainer your most comftorble with…And hopefully you’ll nail it

So glad this forum is still helping to stop would be trainees from losing their hard earned cash if only everyone could see the posts on here would soon put those brokers out of business :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
great decision go out and visit the companies see the vehicles and meet the trainers you need to be able to work with the trainer as if you don’t get on or you don’t feel comfortable with him/her your not gonna learn and it will be money down the drain

good luck :slight_smile:

jx

Can’t wait to get it done and b a fellow trucker! ■■■

Wish I found this place before paying £2K on their “services”.

Radar19:

Oh no, did u get your training done?

Embo83:

Radar19:

Oh no, did u get your training done?

Yeah, paid another 800 quid and went with a much better school and passed!

Congrats on passing! Shame about (expletive) Brokers! Lol
Have u done c or c+e? X

Embo83:
Congrats on passing! Shame about (expletive) Brokers! Lol
Have u done c or c+e? X

Passed my C a year ago now with PSTT, had a crack on the artic with them but I failed, haven’t got round to rebooking.