Periodic Training Question

A quick question about periodic training.

I’m going on Friday for 4 days class2 training test on day 5. Cost £1075

I passed my test in 1996 and was told 28 hours of the course would be put towards my cpc. I was then told for an extra £80 I would get my remaining 7 hours required for full cpc.

I’m now paying £1215 explained as:

£1075 for the course
£80 to award the 28 hours credits from the LGV training
£60 to get the extra 7 hours

I only rang to query my bill as it was obviously £60 out and Id never been told about it. Is this the norm? Should I be paying extra money to get the credits that are supposed to be included in the LGV Course?

It looks as though the 60 is for a further CPC module which you will need to attend. Apart from that misunderstanding, looks like a very good deal if it’s quality training.

All the best with it, Pete : :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers Pete.

Just thought they were charging the 28 hours in the LGV training when it was already paid for as part of the course. Seems to be they get you to pay to convert the hours.

H4L:
Cheers Pete.

Just thought they were charging the 28 hours in the LGV training when it was already paid for as part of the course. Seems to be they get you to pay to convert the hours.

There is always a dcpc charge on top of a course to cover the dcpc expenses that the company has as well as the upload fees

Cheers ROG.