Pepipoo update

Whatever you do, don’t ever post anything other than “speed cameras are bad / it’s all a scam / yeah mate you were ripped off” or they’ll ban you and delete your posts.

And it’s very interesting how they moved the “What truckers think of Pepipoo” thread to a subscription only forum so they can have a go without any comeback.

At least in Trucknet you can voice an opinion.

Thanks for that Rikki…don’t change.

Conor:

As long as they agree with it you can. :wink:

You’re still here though, Jammy… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

You had a thread about this already running, did it really require another one being started? maybe you should start your own forum “Ego’s R Us” :laughing:

surely though rather than publically slate a forum while hiding on your own, why not just not visit the forum that you dont like.

get a life

There is a difference between stating your opinion (however uncomfortable that may make some people feel) and being abusive.

From what i’ve seen, Conor has merely stated his opinion; the fact that it has made some people feel uncomfortable (enough to move the thread inside) says to me something akin to ‘the truth sometimes hurts’. Tough!!

This world is too short of people who have the moral courage to ‘tell it how it is’ and NOT resort to ‘spin’ or ‘PC gone mad’ nerves. ‘We’ are the first to complain about our Government, the masters of ‘spin’!! Why shouldn’t we accept straight talking?

If some people find Conor too abrasive (like I sometimes do!! :wink: ) perhaps they need to look inwards first. Straight talking?? Every time for me please. :arrow_right:

jammymutt:

Conor:

As long as they agree with it you can. :wink:

I don’t agree with that. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

I would throw abuse at you but seeing as i feel pity for you supporting the Jam Tarts ill leave you alone :wink: :wink: :wink:

No need to be mentioning league places at the minute either…

Conor, I originated the thread you mentioned, and the reason it’s in a members only forum is because I am a member.

There is no conspiracy apart from the one in your brain.

Oh, and btw, is it true you were a member of the Humberside Safety Camera Partnership?

Contents of post removed for review, in line with this warning issued on Sunday. C

Rikki-UK:
…further discussion of this other websites moderating policies will be edited without further warning

‘Insider’ as a username??

Does that in any way relate to the Insider here, our very own news feature or is it just an ‘ill-considered’ choice of username?

marcustandy:
Does that in any way relate to the Insider here, our very own news feature or is it just an ‘ill-considered’ choice of username?

It would be the latter.

davecsm:
Oh, and btw, is it true you were a member of the Humberside Safety Camera Partnership?

Nah. They were doing a cracking job until they put up statics. Until then, every one of their cameras was a mobile. I think mobile ones are far better than a static site.

I don’t think anyone would want me employed as a Trafpol.