Pentalver Tilbury?

Does anyone know if the rumour I have heard is true. Have Pentalvers now got a depot at Tilbury… :question: :question: :question:

They’ve got a containerbase there, where DHL used to be. Not sure if any trucks are based there or not though.

i think they have an office in leeds now.

they have units based there. seen them when i was in there late one nite :cry:

Thanks for the info guy’s, anymore confirmed sightings of vehicles would be welcome… :sunglasses:

not sure its a depot,but its a empty/reefer yard,just turn left at main entrance,and follow the road to the dead end,think its called 34 berth,the que normally reaches the customs office.

As said before Pentalvers have a container storage facility in Tilbury where DHL were.

Roaming trucks are based in Cannock and Southampton with only Shunt vehicles in other depots eg.Felixstowe.

If your after any other info I can ask the powers that be when I’m in work but I’m away all week so away frokm the PC until Saturday. :unamused:

flub007:
As said before Pentalvers have a container storage facility in Tilbury where DHL were.

Roaming trucks are based in Cannock and Southampton with only Shunt vehicles in other depots eg.Felixstowe.

If your after any other info I can ask the powers that be when I’m in work but I’m away all week so away frokm the PC until Saturday. :unamused:

Thanks for that flub but I know all about the Cannock operation, its just other Pentalver depots I need to know about… :sunglasses:

I’m working in the Southampton depot at the moment.
Don’t know for how long as the redundancy rumour is getting very strong at the moment! But if I can help just ask.