Pension Phone Numbers

30yrs is /was a full pension at the moment ,but now it has to be35yrs paid this comes in in 2017. just anounced.
well its changed the goalposts but at least its something.
jimmy.

Following on from the OLDER DRIVERS thread this morning i called the DWP (Dept of Works and Pension ) as it stands today and I,m 57. The goverment and MP,s (2017 ) are going to debate moving the number of yrs from 30 yrs back to 35. That means I will have to make my yrs up, so anyone wants any help below is the phone numbers, the first number you ask for a “Pension Statement” you will need your Insurance Number and date of birth, and last company you worked for in the UK , It take,s 10 WORKING Days + post travel to Canada. The number for this is 0 - 11-44-191-218-3600 , If like me you can,t find your Insurance number (till the wife came home from work ) you can call this number 0-11-845-915-7006 again date of birth last company worked for in the UK and last address in the UK and they will again send you this in the post. Hope this helps anyone who,s thinking about UK Pensions also so I,m told and reading about it once you draw your first payment in Canada , Aus it doesn,t go up when they get a pension rise in the UK. Pat you,ll be a happy bunny as this is not so in the USA yours goes up when it goes up in the UK, not 100% on that one ■■?

So said letters arrived yesterday ( Sat 16 Feb ) one with my Nat Ins No ------- , and the other telling me my state pension based on my Nat Ins contributions and that I have 35 qualifying years worth ■■■ GBP + Graduated Retirement Benefit of ■■■ GBP. As you can guess they also send you a booklet about your statement, the change,s going through Parliament mean (and I quote ) If you are born between 6 April 1960 and the 5 April 1969 inclusive by moving the state pension age to 67.

Guys Its worth the call, do it as soon as poss

aye got my letter as well 33yrs paid in …
jimmy