Penrith or Carlisle free parking

Anyone got any secret spots they care to divulge. Was you g to go to catterick but as the 66 is shut I need to get the other side.

Thanks

red7jase:
Anyone got any secret spots they care to divulge. Was you g to go to catterick but as the 66 is shut I need to get the other side.

Thanks

A66 is only shut on that last bit of single carriageway around Mainsgill Farm at the Scotch Corner end. Depending on what time you’re starting in the morning its possible to park in the shared car park for Pirtek Hoses, Cannon and Brown and DH Autocare.

google.co.uk/maps/place/Pen … d-2.752708

The entrance to it is on the left right opposite the exit road from Penrith Truckstop. You’ll need to be leaving around 6am though before people start turning up for work.

Why not use Truckstop, they do snap. Or does op work for a company that don’t pay parking.

Conor:

red7jase:

Thanks

A66 is only shut on that last bit of single carriageway around Mainsgill Farm at the Scotch Corner end. Depending on what time you’re starting in the morning its possible to park in the shared car park for Pirtek Hoses, Cannon and Brown and DH Autocare.

The entrance to it is on the left right opposite the exit road from Penrith Truckstop. You’ll need to be leaving around 6am though before people start turning up for work.

Thanks for the heads up. I’m on there. Surprised more don’t use it!
Boss will pay but if can be avoided 5hen all the better.

red7jase:

Conor:

red7jase:

Thanks

They WILL from now on, trust me. :unamused:
Then it will be stopped after the d/head contingent among us leave their mess behind.
The reason why parking places should be pm.d :bulb:
I am VERY selective who I tell places to park.

Not getting at you btw, :smiley:

robroy:

red7jase:

They WILL from now on, trust me. :unamused:
Then it will be stopped after the d/head contingent among us leave their mess behind.
The reason why parking places should be pm.d :bulb:
I am VERY selective who I tell places to park.

Not getting at you btw, :smiley:

Not really a secret as people have been parking in there for ages including flipflops. If you get in early there’s usually nobody there as they all prefer to park on the estate roads but once they fill up then that gets used.