Pegaso's

Hi All,

Anybody got any photos of the old Pagaso trucks from spain, remember them well, from when I used to go with my Dad, only photo I have is of these lined up, can’t remember rightly where it was taken!! Madrid I think.
Photobucket

Regards
Ant

I have a picture of a Pegaso Troner if thats any use. My dad owned one in the 1990’s for 3yrs. Madrid it right mate the factory use to be on the side of the N2 before the airport and on the other side the is a cracking waterpark.

PEGASO 2011 RESTAURED IN ALICANTE (SPAIN)

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR FORUM.

REGARDS FROM SPAIN.

JOSE MANUEL.

A little bit of a story:
In 1991 I was doing a job for Ralph Davies in Spain and took a short cut by passing Malaga to get to El Trapiche where I was to load. in the “garden” of a house on this short cut was a chassis cab Pegaso.

Funny thing was, fourteen years later when i moved to Spain, this truck was still there, in the front garden and it is on the main road from my house to the coast!

Looking at that last photo just brought back some memories of the spanish trucks when they had the small square and triangle on the cab roof!! What was that all about? did they used to be lit aswell?

haulier:
Looking at that last photo just brought back some memories of the spanish trucks when they had the small square and triangle on the cab roof!! What was that all about? did they used to be lit aswell?

I think they had to have them when towing a trailer in a certain era.