Peel ports liverpool

mark1284:
Like this

youtu.be/yuGVuWrBWjA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost exactly like that but not as high

eagerbeaver:

shullbit:
I was there 3 weeks ago, all new to me so had a chat with the port lads near the safety zone, I asked them what the crack was because i couldnt have an induction because customer services was shut due to the corona i think, they told me what to do, They also said that I had to get out of the cab and stand in the safety zone when the crane came(I presume thats why its called a safety zone :slight_smile: ) It all became apparent why they want you to do this after about 5 minutes, because the guy next to me had missed one of his twist locks and the crane picked his truck up about 10 ft off the ground :open_mouth:

Lifted a lorry & box ten feet clear of the ground because of one missed twist lock?

So what happened next after 20/30/40 tonnes of wagon fell 10 feet and wrecked the chassis & bust most of the tyres?

Stop typing complete & utter pish. If you are bored, go and do something productive like grassing on your neighbours for having a bbq.

Yeah because it just doesnt happen does it… youtube.com/watch?v=yuGVuWr … e=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=IaC0BIl … x1&index=2 And they also said ‘‘thats the third one today’’

shullbit:

eagerbeaver:

shullbit:
I was there 3 weeks ago, all new to me so had a chat with the port lads near the safety zone, I asked them what the crack was because i couldnt have an induction because customer services was shut due to the corona i think, they told me what to do, They also said that I had to get out of the cab and stand in the safety zone when the crane came(I presume thats why its called a safety zone :slight_smile: ) It all became apparent why they want you to do this after about 5 minutes, because the guy next to me had missed one of his twist locks and the crane picked his truck up about 10 ft off the ground :open_mouth:

Lifted a lorry & box ten feet clear of the ground because of one missed twist lock?

So what happened next after 20/30/40 tonnes of wagon fell 10 feet and wrecked the chassis & bust most of the tyres?

Stop typing complete & utter pish. If you are bored, go and do something productive like grassing on your neighbours for having a bbq.

Yeah because it just doesnt happen does it… youtube.com/watch?v=yuGVuWr … e=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=IaC0BIl … x1&index=2 And they also said ‘‘thats the third one today’’

Wow. Fastest retraction of a personal attack on here I’ve ever seen :open_mouth: :laughing: What happened mate, lost your bottle?

So, the example given is a 6 year old YT vid from possibly another country. You then post the same clip in your (edited :wink: ) reply. However, given your claim that you witnessed the same/similar event not FIVE minutes later from the guy NEXT to you, and then you are informed that it’s the THIRD such incident of the day, that would suggest to me that it is an everyday occurrence.

But it is not, otherwise the internet would be inundated with dashcam footage. So as said previously, please stop typing such utter crud similar to a claim of going on the ■■■■ with Elvis whilst riding Red Rum down Penny Lane as John Lennon threw petrol bombs at you both. If boredom is affecting you, my shed could do with some Ronseal.

eagerbeaver:

shullbit:

eagerbeaver:

shullbit:

Wow. Fastest retraction of a personal attack on here I’ve ever seen :open_mouth: :laughing: What happened mate, lost your bottle?

So, the example given is a 6 year old YT vid from possibly another country. You then post the same clip in your (edited :wink: ) reply. However, given your claim that you witnessed the same/similar event not FIVE minutes later from the guy NEXT to you, and then you are informed that it’s the THIRD such incident of the day, that would suggest to me that it is an everyday occurrence.

But it is not, otherwise the internet would be inundated with dashcam footage. So as said previously, please stop typing such utter crud similar to a claim of going on the ■■■■ with Elvis whilst riding Red Rum down Penny Lane as John Lennon threw petrol bombs at you both. If boredom is affecting you, my shed could do with some Ronseal.

Didnt want to fall foul of the forum rules but ■■■■ it

1/10. I expected better shullbit, no humour & zero creativity.

How is it (and this is an open question to the mod’s), that people insist on using the rope handed to them?

Savage! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

This is what happens when golf courses are shut!

The devil makes work for idle hands… :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
Savage! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

This is what happens when golf courses are shut!

The devil makes work for idle hands… :smiley: :smiley:

Just helping the fella reach his potential mate…

shullbit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaC0BIl7MUc&list=PLe3l6XTEm9zt2KyZyKf2gJEIVI2mkdxx1&index=2

PMSFL. That’s at Freightliner Leeds, not some foreign country like some are claiming. Given how low down the crane drivers sit on those cranes, the operator knew exactly what he was doing there. I bet he was quietly chuckling to himself as he hoisted the lot up into the air, including the driver, and who could blame him? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I love how the driver presses his brake pedal as it’s going up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

It is pointless presenting the evidence to an incorrigible person, because they are just too weak to admit they are wrong.

A post starts well and then descends into chaos. No wonder we are looked down upon. Have seen a bus drivers forum. They help each other out and some even put ticket machine operation clearly. Us lot all we do is bicker and name calling.

cmld2018:
Could any explain the process at Liverpool docks. If anyone knows the link to the induction vid that would be helpful. Not been there for months and only went there once.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I had forgotten about the induction vid, I know, me bad, until I was interrogated about it this saturday morning.
A good bit of advice when on T2 is to not forget about receiver device they give you that attaches to window. This communicates with the driverless cranes. It was a bit warm, so when I nudged window down a bit, the receiver sprung out onto the floor, and broke into two and went under front wheel. Dived out, and was back in cab like a cat. Was still seen. Normally, means an instant ban. Got box on, and went a bit sheepish like to yard office to hand receiver back, thinking it looked okay after putting it back together, and nobody would know.
They knew, and I got a right bollocking, and were incredulous that I had seen induction vid and still got out cab. I said, should I of just run over it…they said yes. Moral…follow the rules. The only reason they did not go further, I think, was because some clown had got VBS number wrong and I had been messed around for the previous hour, and they felt a bit sorry for me.

Janos:

cmld2018:
Could any explain the process at Liverpool docks. If anyone knows the link to the induction vid that would be helpful. Not been there for months and only went there once.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I had forgotten about the induction vid, I know, me bad, until I was interrogated about it this saturday morning.
A good bit of advice when on T2 is to not forget about receiver device they give you that attaches to window. This communicates with the driverless cranes. It was a bit warm, so when I nudged window down a bit, the receiver sprung out onto the floor, and broke into two and went under front wheel. Dived out, and was back in cab like a cat. Was still seen. Normally, means an instant ban. Got box on, and went a bit sheepish like to yard office to hand receiver back, thinking it looked okay after putting it back together, and nobody would know.
They knew, and I got a right bollocking, and were incredulous that I had seen induction vid and still got out cab. I said, should I of just run over it…they said yes. Moral…follow the rules. The only reason they did not go further, I think, was because some clown had got VBS number wrong and I had been messed around for the previous hour, and they felt a bit sorry for me.

That’s something worth noting. I’d have probably done the same as you after checking all the cranes were well out of the way. :astonished: