Pee in a msa today

Normally I’m Anti peeing in the truck park but its the last straw today. Pulled into sanbach south just for a coffee. The small truck park is mainly made up of cars. Indeed an amateur photo shoot of sorts is going on with some ford cars. Tried to get in long vehicle bay only for 3 cars to have taken up the length of 2 artics. Had to get one to move.
So please pee all you like it might make them ■■■■ off.
And as for caravans don’t get me started rant over :grimacing:

I wonder what would happen if posh car drivers came back to find their flashy low-profile wheels had been ■■■■■■ on? :unamused:

Put a clamp on them instead. “■■■■■■ off” jag driver is better than “■■■■■■ on” wheels in any case. :bulb:

Always used to carry an old 2lte drinks bottle to use in an emergency.
These days at work if we are in a lay by we tell the co-driver/map reader we are checking the tyre pressures!!

Truly bizarre attitude. “There’s a vehicle where I want to put mine, so it’s ok to p*ss in public on the vehicle park”? Sheesh.

Truck park not vehicle park. Bad enough when the caravaners take the pee tho I do understand a lot of them dont know how to park them. But when a single car wants to take up a dedicated truck space then its wee wee time. :grimacing:

thatll reek for other truckers tho wont it

LASHHGV:
Normally I’m Anti peeing in the truck park but its the last straw today. Pulled into sanbach south just for a coffee. The small truck park is mainly made up of cars. Indeed an amateur photo shoot of sorts is going on with some ford cars. Tried to get in long vehicle bay only for 3 cars to have taken up the length of 2 artics. Had to get one to move.
So please pee all you like it might make them [zb] off.
And as for caravans don’t get me started rant over :grimacing:

to be honest mate I’ll pee anywhere if I have to if you need to go then you need to go end of story I always try to make it as hygienic as possible ie a field or hedge row I don’t just ■■■■ in the layby where someone might have to crawl around if there having trailer problems ect so I do give consideration to others and I’ve got a big lucazade bottle if I’m in a town centre or its not possible to be hygienic… I think that’s fair

Maybe we have a different type of protest like parking for breaks in the nearest touring caravan site. :grimacing:

So how long before companies start giving drivers porta-potties :smiling_imp:

Funnily enough there was a stall at truckfest southwest selling them. The only thing is if you share a truck. At my place drivers are always spilling coffee etc can you imagine them being let loose with a ports loo

LASHHGV:
Maybe we have a different type of protest like parking for breaks in the nearest touring caravan site. :grimacing:

Get yourself a fridge trailer.

Pulled up next to a car in the truck parking at Lancaster Forton yesterday. My fridge chose that exact moment to go into defrost mode (high engine revs, lotsa noise :smiley: ).

Even better with angled parking bays, his window was next to the fridge motor…

Childish? Yes.

Satisfying? Yes.

I would rather lash in a wide neck bottle than a truck park or layby …but try finding a wide neck bottle after a few days :open_mouth:
One of those hospital pee bottles do not seen a bad idea if you have the water and facilities to wash them out, just keep them in your exterior locker.

I may have just talked myself into something :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:
but try finding a wide neck bottle after a few days :open_mouth:

Do you really need a wide neck bottle? :smiling_imp:

I use a lenor bottle 1ltr washed and bleached regularly - I’ve had it quite a while now :wink:

dri-diddly-iver:

Drift:
but try finding a wide neck bottle after a few days :open_mouth:

Do you really need a wide neck bottle? :smiling_imp:

I use a lenor bottle 1ltr washed and bleached regularly - I’ve had it quite a while now :wink:

:open_mouth: a revolution :open_mouth: …now to explain to the Mrs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Top pee tip if thats a phrase to be shouted out :laughing: :laughing:

Lenor bottles :unamused:

Wide neck bottles :unamused:

Who are you’s trying to kidd, how bigs the eye at the end of your pole?

He means fruit shoots :laughing:

wired4smoke:
how bigs the eye at the end of your pole?

Enough to fill a pram :wink:

My aim ain’t what it used to be :laughing:

Drift:
My aim ain’t what it used to be :laughing:

Not if you need to go in a pram :smiley:

I use an Oasis bottle,the Lenor bottle would take some explaining as I dont have a dedicated motor.