Peckham Old kent Rd

any one no any half decent parking in that area over night ? cheers

bjd:
any one no any half decent parking in that area over night ? cheers

Outside B & Q. :grimacing:

You can park on ruby st there’s a couple of spaces there turn up hyndman st there’s a kfc there

largebloke1969:
You can park on ruby st there’s a couple of spaces there turn up hyndman st there’s a kfc there

chweers im tipping at the recyling centre thats ideal

Don’t turn up ruby Street off old Kent Road cos u won’t get round the bend due to parked cars access it from hyndman st and ul be OK

chers i might get back into kent but im just planing for a worse way scenario

Is this the Internet equivalent of Cockney rhyming slang? ? :unamused:

You cannot park a lorry on the street overnight within the lorry ban zone, well you can, but you’ve got a good chance of getting a ticket.

I had a ticket myself for parking near to where I lived, it was on a big wide main road, with lampposts and no parking restrictions whatsoever, so I disputed it and was informed that it didn’t matter about any restrictions or lack of, the overnight lorry ban means no lorries full stop, it doesn’t matter if you’re moving or parked, you still get a ticket.

newmercman:
You cannot park a lorry on the street overnight within the lorry ban zone, well you can, but you’ve got a good chance of getting a ticket.

I had a ticket myself for parking near to where I lived, it was on a big wide main road, with lampposts and no parking restrictions whatsoever, so I disputed it and was informed that it didn’t matter about any restrictions or lack of, the overnight lorry ban means no lorries full stop, it doesn’t matter if you’re moving or parked, you still get a ticket.

Well i never new that thanks looking likely wont be doing that job Monday then

bjd:

newmercman:

Well i never new that thanks looking likely wont be doing that job Monday then

Yep one of blokes at work got done in Bromley even though he stopped on the road out

largebloke1969:
Don’t turn up ruby Street off old Kent Road cos u won’t get round the bend due to parked cars access it from hyndman st and ul be OK

Good shout

I made the mistake of turning into Ruby St off the OKR one night,heading for the DHL/Yodel depot round the corner.

******* nightmare,some tw*t with a camera comes out videoing me said he was going to report me,jst said report me to who you want to you **** got him really fewmmmmmin :laughing:

Managed to get round after somebody moved their car from the corner,I was going for it though,whether he moved it or not.

You tipping at violia,■■ I’m sure they let you park on site there,