Allinson Stone.jpg

Here’s the Foden pic but in colour.

Constructing Hayfield bypass 1978. NMP

Tipcon display At the Pavilion Gardens Buxton in 1972. NMPs

F70E53EA-FCAD-4925-B681-98D4DC87C7F1.jpeg

Nice Dennis Bonkey :smiley:

BonkeyDollocks:
Here’s the Foden pic but in colour.

have got it in color , the original is now owned by Nigel Hamilton who ran the fleet in the last years , Think they were in the office at Birch Vale Quarry.

Just what I need Bonkey, that pic of a Neville Nimrod trailer behind that Dennis
Got one in bits at the moment in my yard And need close up pics of the Body front end Ram to body brackets set up

Moose:
Just what I need Bonkey, that pic of a Neville Nimrod trailer behind that Dennis
Got one in bits at the moment in my yard And need close up pics of the Body front end Ram to body brackets set up

Hi Moose,
Some pics from an earlier thread, I think 2 of these pics are Bonkey’s which I have got rid of the photobucket watermark so you can see the ram brackets

ft5.jpg

BonkeyDollocks:

Done many loads there Bonkey , fly ash mostly , also a big machine for Jasper Goodwin , I had to go Long hill , New Mills because of the low bridge at Chinley . Interesting trip , 4 in line low loader with no brakes , usual tackle a la Jasper and the machine was 20 tons or so . He did drop me £20 as a thank you on top of my wages .

rigsby:

BonkeyDollocks:

Done many loads there Bonkey , fly ash mostly , also a big machine for Jasper Goodwin , I had to go Long hill , New Mills because of the low bridge at Chinley . Interesting trip , 4 in line low loader with no brakes , usual tackle a la Jasper and the machine was 20 tons or so . He did drop me £20 as a thank you on top of my wages .

Would that have been the A series ERF artic unit Jasper had?
Can remember it in the days when me dad drove an ex Tarmac ergo for Goody.

BonkeyDollocks:

rigsby:

BonkeyDollocks:

Would that have been the A series ERF artic unit Jasper had?
Can remember it in the days when me dad drove an ex Tarmac ergo for Goody.

No Bonkey , did the trip with h Hazelcroft Foden e290 of Hazelcroft and the fly ash the year before with an s39 8 leggier. I must have known your old chap if he drove for Jasper , but these days I can’t remember bugger all .

Bloody hell , that post was a ■■■■ up , I shouldn’t post until the blood has circulated a bit . Like an old Gardner , warmup steady and wait while the smoke clears lol

The S39 would’ve been the ex Biesty / Staveley effort I guess. Can vaguely recall that 40 years ago when I was living in the Prince on Fairfield rd.

And you must know me old man, Charlie Parker. Drove for a good few firms in the 70s and 80s and also had a stint at Stan Sidebothams on a Spanish Dodge that hardly had any brakes :smiley:

BonkeyDollocks:
The S39 would’ve been the ex Biesty / Staveley effort I guess. Can vaguely recall that 40 years ago when I was living in the Prince on Fairfield rd.

And you must know me old man, Charlie Parker. Drove for a good few firms in the 70s and 80s and also had a stint at Stan Sidebothams on a Spanish Dodge that hardly had any brakes :smiley:

By heck , I knew your dad from when we were kids , he was like the rest of us , get bored with the job and move on . The s39 I drove was ex British Sugar that had a cab fire , Don recabbed it and put it back on the road as a tipper.

Moose - further to your posts about Neville Dumptrailers, this was my steed from many years ago. I have posted them on here before.

scan0004.jpg

J.H.Allen 24 ton Neville Artic ■■■■■■■ V8 1968 (1).jpg

Steve

Punchy Dan:

I’m not so sure about the colour scheme of the Renault cab Dan’l so it will have to be the DP Blue for me :blush:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

I’m not so sure about the colour scheme of the Renault cab Dan’l so it will have to be the DP Blue for me :blush:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :wink:

1D6F8B9E-5A60-42CE-9EB4-ADC9C73C389D.jpeg
8DAEC9A3-21C7-4733-A3FC-53B696316935.jpeg