Peak District.

pete smith:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Yep! I’ll gladly pay after hearing that news, mate. Having said that, I suppose that will mean that the whole of the country will descend on Macc for breakfast on me? Well, it’s worth it to have Rigsby around for the foreseeable future. I’m off to the bank in the morning to find out what sort of a loan they will give a bloke of my age on a state pension.

Yes that is good new about Riggers, nice one mate :smiley:
ROF,
if you let me know the date of next meeting I will foot the breakfast bill but only if Dave is present, at least a weeks notice please!

Can do, Pete. Another of our members needs a week’s notice, but only to give him time to think of an excuse not to pay his turn!

Punchy Dan:

Retired Old ■■■■:
I’m pleased to report that yesterday’s meeting of the Macclesfield Breakfast Club was a great success- well, it was for me as I didn’t have to pay!
On that subject, I regret to report that one of the members who was booked to attend cried off at the last minute, saying that he had an extra job to do. It’s peculiar how this particular person suddenly becomes “unavailable” when he remembers that it’s HIS TURN TO PAY :unamused:.
Many thanks to Rigsby for turning up and helping to demolish Macclesfield’s entire stock of sausages. Special thanks to Johnny Shepguis who travelled all the way from Germany for the occasion and refused to submit a claim for travelling expenses- a lesson here for others, especially the bloke from the Isle of Man who has spent his entire life fiddling expense dockets. I’m not going to embarrass Johnny by offering thanks for anything else, but it was most welcome.
Rigsby and I made sure our Scottish/German guest was bored out of his mind with tales of, “When we were your age………………….!”
And the breakfast was excellent. Roll on the next meeting, by which time the café should be clear of the diesel smoke!

I thought Bewick was paying ? :laughing:

That’s even less likely than you, Dan. He didn’t get his multi-million pound pension plan by going round buying blokes breakfast, you know! :wink:

Who needs Rofs extortionate breakfast club anyway ,some ingredients are free in Peak District :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
Who needs Rofs extortionate breakfast club anyway ,some ingredients are free in Peak District :laughing:

Great stuff Dan, Mushrooms are one of my faves, With the full english breakfast, Nice photo too, Of the mushrooms, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

Like father like son Dan! :laughing: I thought that ROF actually cooked the breakfasts himself as a good will gesture to other ‘not so well off as him’ ex drivers who can’t afford a residence in leafy up market Cheshire, I’m surprised that he got professionals involved as they usually want payment? :open_mouth:

Pete.

windrush:
Like father like son Dan! :laughing: I thought that ROF actually cooked the breakfasts himself as a good will gesture to other ‘not so well off as him’ ex drivers who can’t afford a residence in leafy up market Cheshire, I’m surprised that he got professionals involved as they usually want payment? :open_mouth:

Pete.

He has to scavenge for food Pete , he’s saving up for a new pair of jeans , hand to mouth existence up Middleton .

windrush:

Pete.

If you could see the size of my kitchen you would understand why we have to rely on professional help when catering for numbers in excess of one! Just about enough room to swing a cat, providing it’s a Manx and no more that four weeks old. And you can forget the image of “Leafy Cheshire”- this is Macclesfield, the town they built when they were practising for the Moss Side estate. :unamused:

rigsby:
He has to scavenge for food Pete , he’s saving up for a new pair of jeans , hand to mouth existence up Middleton .

Do you know Dave, my mother wouldn’t have let me leave the house wearing kecks like those even for scratting around under lorries! :unamused: The wife’s carers come here with trousers that have more holes than cloth yet pay a small fortune for em, funny old world nowadays aint it? :confused: Good to know you are heading the right way again as well.

Pete.

windrush:

rigsby:

Do you know Dave, my mother wouldn’t have let me leave the house wearing kecks like those even for scratting around under lorries! :unamused: The wife’s carers come here with trousers that have more holes than cloth yet pay a small fortune for em, funny old world nowadays aint it? :confused: Good to know you are heading the right way again as well.

Pete.

They are new jeans ,you pair need eye tests ,they look ripped but it’s the sun :unamused:

Punchy Dan:

windrush:

rigsby:

Pete.

They are new jeans ,you pair need eye tests ,they look ripped but it’s the sun :unamused:

Well that’s another long standing myth busted then Dave! :confused: I was told by ‘somebody’ that the sun shone out of young Dan’s arse but now it seems it actually comes out of his knees? :open_mouth: :laughing:

Pete.

image.jpeg
At Klondike mill today ,open weekend next week .

Not sure I like the way those lifting straps are hooked up to a tree branch, Dan. :wink:

image.jpeg
Jeffs new rig :smiley:

Specially for Pete and Dave (Windrush and Rigsby) - just to cheer up these dark evenings, you understand:-

spotted yesterday at Denstone Hall Farm Shop

Steve

Got our tree up already, can hardly wait! :unamused:

Pete.

I’ve found a tree but don’t won’t to be cuffed when the owners hear the chain saw reving so will sharpen the hand saw soon :laughing:

image.jpeghey phop you can see what my thinking was ,at first anyway :open_mouth:

Dan it didn’t have spotlights on the roof when the theiving scrotes nicked it

Any info on this outfit ?

Tony

Seen that before Tony and it is from before my time, Daniel will know all about it though. :laughing:

Pete.