Peak District.

Prospect opp Ben bennetts .

Punchy Dan:
Prospect opp Ben bennetts .

Must be 43 years since i was last in that area, grief.!!

The Macclesfield Breakfast club will meet on Tues. 2nd Oct. Details on Northwest Trucks thread.

Retired Old ■■■■:
The Macclesfield Breakfast club will meet on Tues. 2nd Oct. Details on Northwest Trucks thread.

So not September then, I wondered why my invite t’other day was two weeks late! :wink: Can’t make it anyway, carers don’t arrive until after 9am and I don’t have breakfast so that will leave more grub for those who really need it! I spotted Dan yesterday and he could do with feeding up. :laughing:

Pete.

Retired Old ■■■■:

I slipped up and told her indoors about it , she’s trying to starve me now " you’re fat enough , you need to lose some weight before then " , so expect to see me in a weakened state begging for sustenance .

rigsby:

Retired Old ■■■■:

I slipped up and told her indoors about it , she’s trying to starve me now " you’re fat enough , you need to lose some weight before then " , so expect to see me in a weakened state begging for sustenance .

Main thing is you’re still pottering around Rigs and long may that continue pal. :wink:

You make sure you buy from the ‘all you can eat’ part of the menu! :laughing:

BonkeyDollocks:

rigsby:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Main thing is you’re still pottering around Rigs and long may that continue pal. :wink:

You make sure you buy from the ‘all you can eat’ part of the menu! :laughing:

Fill your boots Dave, ROF sent out the invites so presumably he is paying for it all? As I can’t attend I wonder if he could send me the cash equivalent? :confused:

Pete.

Well I’ll turn up if ferry fare is paid.
Oh,and a lift from Liverpool.
and return………

Is it a deal?

For the VERY last time, there will be NO, repeat NO expense claims entertained, especially from those attending from Yorkshire & Germany. And if you think I’m paying the extortionate prices for a crossing on the Steam Racket you’re very much mistaken, Chris. Unless, of course, you can come up with a free home stay deal for the entire Macc Brekky Club? We do have dates available in the club diary for the end of May and beginning of June, 2019.
And don’t worry about being a bit weakened, Dave, you can borrow my Zimmer to get from the luxurious passion wagon to the café.
As for young Punchy needing feeding up, Pete, the only reason he’s that size is because he’s too damned mean to buy breakfast for himself, never mind the rest of us. :laughing:

Retired Old ■■■■:
For the VERY last time, there will be NO, repeat NO expense claims entertained, especially from those attending from Yorkshire & Germany. And if you think I’m paying the extortionate prices for a crossing on the Steam Racket you’re very much mistaken, Chris. Unless, of course, you can come up with a free home stay deal for the entire Macc Brekky Club? We do have dates available in the club diary for the end of May and beginning of June, 2019.
And don’t worry about being a bit weakened, Dave, you can borrow my Zimmer to get from the luxurious passion wagon to the café.
As for young Punchy needing feeding up, Pete, the only reason he’s that size is because he’s too damned mean to buy breakfast for himself, never mind the rest of us. :laughing:

OK Gaffer.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m pleased to report that yesterday’s meeting of the Macclesfield Breakfast Club was a great success- well, it was for me as I didn’t have to pay!
On that subject, I regret to report that one of the members who was booked to attend cried off at the last minute, saying that he had an extra job to do. It’s peculiar how this particular person suddenly becomes “unavailable” when he remembers that it’s HIS TURN TO PAY :unamused:.
Many thanks to Rigsby for turning up and helping to demolish Macclesfield’s entire stock of sausages. Special thanks to Johnny Shepguis who travelled all the way from Germany for the occasion and refused to submit a claim for travelling expenses- a lesson here for others, especially the bloke from the Isle of Man who has spent his entire life fiddling expense dockets. I’m not going to embarrass Johnny by offering thanks for anything else, but it was most welcome.
Rigsby and I made sure our Scottish/German guest was bored out of his mind with tales of, “When we were your age………………….!”
And the breakfast was excellent. Roll on the next meeting, by which time the café should be clear of the diesel smoke!

Retired Old ■■■■:
I’m pleased to report that yesterday’s meeting of the Macclesfield Breakfast Club was a great success- well, it was for me as I didn’t have to pay!
On that subject, I regret to report that one of the members who was booked to attend cried off at the last minute, saying that he had an extra job to do. It’s peculiar how this particular person suddenly becomes “unavailable” when he remembers that it’s HIS TURN TO PAY :unamused:.
Many thanks to Rigsby for turning up and helping to demolish Macclesfield’s entire stock of sausages. Special thanks to Johnny Shepguis who travelled all the way from Germany for the occasion and refused to submit a claim for travelling expenses- a lesson here for others, especially the bloke from the Isle of Man who has spent his entire life fiddling expense dockets. I’m not going to embarrass Johnny by offering thanks for anything else, but it was most welcome.
Rigsby and I made sure our Scottish/German guest was bored out of his mind with tales of, “When we were your age………………….!”
And the breakfast was excellent. Roll on the next meeting, by which time the café should be clear of the diesel smoke!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry but our lass wouldna let me come over,got kitchen to decorate………………

Signed - bloke from Isle of man. :stuck_out_tongue:

Even more good news , another visit to Mac today , cancer is now in remission , read it and weep Casey , your turn to pay next !

rigsby:
Even more good news , another visit to Mac today , cancer is now in remission , read it and weep Casey , your turn to pay next !

Good news indeed Dave.

Excellent news that Dave.

Yep! I’ll gladly pay after hearing that news, mate. Having said that, I suppose that will mean that the whole of the country will descend on Macc for breakfast on me? Well, it’s worth it to have Rigsby around for the foreseeable future. I’m off to the bank in the morning to find out what sort of a loan they will give a bloke of my age on a state pension.

Retired Old ■■■■:
Yep! I’ll gladly pay after hearing that news, mate. Having said that, I suppose that will mean that the whole of the country will descend on Macc for breakfast on me? Well, it’s worth it to have Rigsby around for the foreseeable future. I’m off to the bank in the morning to find out what sort of a loan they will give a bloke of my age on a state pension.

Yes that is good new about Riggers, nice one mate :smiley:
ROF,
if you let me know the date of next meeting I will foot the breakfast bill but only if Dave is present, at least a weeks notice please!

rigsby:

Great news Dave :smiley:

Retired Old ■■■■:

I thought Bewick was paying ? :laughing:

Good to hear Dave.