PDA, GPS bundles?

Can anyone recomend any PDA GPS bundles ive been looking at a few but although i was a IT Technician only 2 years ago its like a different laungage, Im wanting to spend between £200 - £300 nothing flash just something that works and i can maybe add the speed camerea software to?

These are what ive been looking at

globalpositioningsystems.co. … 74&vt=list

johnlewis.com/Shopping/Produ … urce=13597

Any help appreciated :smiley:

ooops just realised ive posted this in the wrong forum can a mod move it please :blush:

I’ve always used the 1st firm you’ve linked to. always a peasure doing business with them.

do make sure any SD memory card you get has a minimum of 256mb (they’re so cheap these days you should upgrade it to 1gb if gou van for about £45 total cost extra).

Personally, I would go for the Pocket PC version rather then the Palm, I have used both PDA’s and the Pocket PC is far more flexible. There are some good IPAQ deals around at the moment . http://www.totalgps.co.uk/TomTom-Navigation-System-with-HP-iPAQ-1710.aspx and handtec.com - This website is for sale! - handtec Resources and Information. I have not used either of these companies, I have been looking for quiet a while for myself. Hope it helps. Both have other deals with other makes of PDA, but I find the Ipaq to be of good build quality and is more stable then my old Palm.

Think im gonna go for the Mio 168 GPS, If i do then can i just buy the tomtom software? and is it straightforward to install?

Was gonna buy it as a bundle but i can pick it up locally if i get it without nav software and i hate waiting for and then missing the postman :angry:

thanks for all the help

Danny